Sleeping Caps

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sleeping Caps

Have a sleeping cap to shield you from the dew and rain. Although these are made from lightweight wool and breathable cotton, they will work all year 'round to keep you more comfortable.

25% of proceeds for will be donated to preservation through ACPP

10% discount for active and retired modern military and law enforcement personnel

Sleeping Caps Completely hand stitched wool and cotton with hand made and braided wool tassels $45 ppd ($11.25 to preservation) 3 available

1. Navy wool with green and navy checked cotton and green wool tassel size large 22 1/2" - 24"

2. Green wool with green plaid cotton and green merino wool tassel size medium/large 22" - 23 1/2" (The wool isn't "swirly". It's the camera) Reserved

3. Black and brown wool with black and brown cotton and black wool tassel size large 22 1/2" - 24"

If you’d like to reserve any of them for up to 7 days, please post here, PM, or e-mail at PreservationParcels@hotmail.com to reserve. Money orders, personal checks or Paypal at preservationparcels@hotmail.com gladly accepted.

Thank you.

stitch by stitch, acre by acre
    Last edited by KathyBradford; 08-07-2008, 06:50 PM.

Re: Sleeping Caps

Kathy,

Ugh, I'll take the green one please! LOL! Will add it to the $10 I already owe you and MAKE SURE I get to the PO tomorrow! (should I just have my paychecks direct deposited to your account?

Chris Fischer
    Fort McKavett
    &
    F-Troop

Comment

Re: Sleeping Caps

I'll be happy to reserve it for you, Chris. Your other parcel went out in today's mail. Thank you for all you're contributing to preservation with both of them.

All the best,
      Kathy

Comment

Working...
      X