Greg Starbuck Praise

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Greg Starbuck Praise

Allow me to quickly praise Greg Starbuck, for once again doing a fine job.
    I looked at the web sites for the few other Sutlers who carry his line, but could not find what I needed in my size. So.. I e-mailed him on Sunday, he immediately responded, and I received what I was looking for today. That's five days from order to receipt!

Now... the fact that he was in the midst of doing a run on just what I was looking for, and already had a body pieced together that just happened to be in my size, likely helped in him being so expeditious with my order... but never the less, as with the previous caps I have ordered from him, his communications and speed or delivery, not too mention his skill, was exceptional.
    Brian Hicks
    Widows' Sons Mess

Known lately to associate with the WIG and the Armory Guards

"He's a good enough fellow... but I fear he may be another Alcibiades."

“Every man ever got a statue made of him was one kinda sumbitch or another. It ain’t about you. It’s about what THEY need.”CAPTAIN MALCOLM REYNOLDS

Re: Greg Starbuck Praise

I've got to agree with you completely. My first cap was one made by Greg. He was very pleasant to deal with and very quick to reply with questions and a speedy turn around time, which is far more I can say about certain other vendors. But as for the cap, still have it, still use it, still love it.
    [SIZE="3"][B]Chris Montague[/B][/SIZE]
    Associate of the 10th Virginia Infantry/5th Wisconsin
    Member of the Battalion of the Common Soldier

Golf Co, 2/23 Marines
    Ar Ramadi/Al Fallujah, Iraq

Comment

Totally agree with you, I have several caps by Greg, all of the highest quality.
      He is a great guy to deal with, and his turnaround time is second to none. I ordered a CS Captain's kepi from him, and received it in the UK within a couple of weeks....If you want a kepi Greg's the man.

Dave Burt, England.
      David Burt, Co Author "Suppliers to the Confederacy: British Imported Arms and Accoutrements" "Suppliers to the Confederacy II: S. Isaac Campbell & Co, London - Peter Tait & Co, Limerick, Out Now

Comment

I needed a copy of the documented Major Nelson kepi, which has three concentric rings instead of the normal quadrafoil design on the top, seen on Confederate officer's kepis. He made me up a beauty and dead on to the original. I can't speak high enough of his workmanship and customer service.
        Best Regards,

Jim Mitchum

Hamptons Legion, Co. G., Claremont Rifles
        Winstontown

"South Carolina is too small for a republic and too large for an insane asylum". ... James Petigru describing his native state in 1860

Comment

Working...
        X