Last Call for Michigan Hats

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Last Call for Michigan Hats

Orders will be placed at the end of today for the materials. If you'd like one from this run, please post here or email today. There has been some great discussion about this cap. http://www.authentic-campaigner.com/...ad.php?t=18831

The hats will be made of the highest quality available 100% wool felt and lined with linen. The maroon ones are from 16 oz. wool, and the navy ones are from 14 oz. wool. The tassels will be handmade from an entire skein of Terre Lawson's hand spun, hand dyed, indigo wool yarn.

This is the list of all the names so far.

Maroon
    Steve Bucher
    Chris Hawley
    Rick Miculack
    Matt Prince
    Jeremy Scott
    Josh Bucher
    Denny Whiting
    Russ Paul
    Chris Meeker
    Charles Traxler
    Robert Roeder
    Will Eichler
    Dave Prince
    Jeremy Bevard
    Brian White
    Rob Carter
    Bob Hutton
    Layton Pennington

Dark Blue
    Erik Simundson
    Will “Huck” Green
    Terry Sorchy
    Dirk Behana
    Curt Schmidt
    Brian Koenig
    John Wickett
    Joe Blunt
    Ron Mueller
    Ken Callaway
    Eric Fair

The final cost, postage paid, will be $63. Money orders, personal checks or Paypal at PreservationParcels@hotmail.com gladly accepted. For checks or money orders, please send me a quick email at PreservationParcels@hotmail.com, and I'll send you my mailing address. Hats will be sent in the order of payment received

25% of the proceeds from each hat ($15.75) will be given to preservation. Ft. Wayne will be the recipient unless otherwise specified. The Tomb of the Unknown Soldier has also been mentioned.

Thank you to all who have contributed to this discussion!

Kindest regards,
    Last edited by KathyBradford; 09-03-2008, 10:38 PM.
Working...
X