Sleeping Caps

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sleeping Caps

Fall events with chilly nights will soon be here. Enjoy a good night's sleep or a warm night around the fire.

1. brown herringbone wool with brown striped cotton and brown wool tassel size size med/large 22 - 23 1/2"

2. brown wool with brown and rust cotton and brown wool tassel size med/large 22 - 23 1/2"

3. brown wool with brown cotton and brownwool tassel size med/large 22 - 23 1/2" Sold

4. burgundy wool with burgundy and brown cotton and brown wool tassel size med/large 22 - 23 1/2"

5. green wool with green blue red and cream cotton and navy wool and silk tassel size med/large 22 - 23 1/2"

6. navy wool with red white and blue cotton and deep red wool tassel size med/large 22 - 23 1/2"

The wool isn’t “swirly”. It’s the camera.

25% of proceeds for will be donated to preservation through ACPP

10% discount for active and retired modern military and law enforcement personnel

Sleeping Caps Completely hand stitched wool and cotton with hand made and braided wool tassels $45 ppd ($11.25 to preservation) 6 available

If you’d like to reserve any of them for up to 7 days, please post here or e-mail at PreservationParcels@hotmail.com to reserve. Money orders, personal checks or Paypal at preservationparcels@hotmail.com gladly accepted.

Thank you.

stitch by stitch, acre by acre
    Last edited by KathyBradford; 09-15-2008, 11:07 PM.

Re: Sleeping Caps

Payment sent on #3
    Kyle Russell
    "Mister Bugler" per Charles Heath
    Federal City Brass Band &
    26th North Carolina Regimental Band

Into the Piney Woods
    Fort Moultrie
    Bummers

Comment

Miss Kathy,

Your sleeping cap is perfect. Thanks for the quick shipment.
      Kyle Russell
      "Mister Bugler" per Charles Heath
      Federal City Brass Band &
      26th North Carolina Regimental Band

Into the Piney Woods
      Fort Moultrie
      Bummers

Comment

Thanks, Kyle. I hope it keeps you nice and warm. The contributions for preservation are adding up!

If anyone else is interested, numbers 1,2, 4, and 6 are still available. These will be the last ones for a while until the Michigan hats are all sewn.

With much appreciation,

Comment

E-mail sent on #1
          Jim Smith, Volunteer Co., (UK)

Comment

Miss Kathy,

My wife gave me the sleeping cap she got me for my birthday. It' s the best I have seen. Can' t wait to use it. Thanks.
            Marc Mathis
            Flatlanders Mess

Comment

Happy Birthday, Marc! She wanted to surprise you. I think she likes you :wink_smil

Comment

Miss Kathy,

The sleeping cap you sent me is quite superb, beautifully made, and I thank you most kindly ma'am.

Kind regards, Jim.
                Last edited by Linkstrap; 10-02-2008, 03:18 PM. Reason: Spelling
                Jim Smith, Volunteer Co., (UK)

Comment

Are any hats still available by chance?
                  Brandon English

"There is many a boy here today who looks on war as all glory, but, boys, it is all hell."--William T. Sherman

Comment

You're quite welcome, Jim.

Brandon, thanks for asking. Numbers 2 and 5 are still available.

Comment

Kathy,
                      Is #1 still available?
                      Bob Schaffer
                      2E
                      Shocker Mess

Comment

Madame,

If you ever construct another one as your example in photo #1, I would be very much interested. You may send me a PM if you so desire. I have only recently joined the forum or I would have attempted to procure that one straight away.

Highest regards,

Brian Y Mikels
                        [FONT="Book Antiqua"][SIZE="4"][B][FONT="Georgia"][SIZE="3"]Brian Y. Mikels[/SIZE][/FONT][/B][/SIZE][/FONT]

[SIZE=3][FONT=Book Antiqua][B]"Das Paradies der Erde liegt auf den Rucken der Pferde."[/B][/FONT][/SIZE]

[SIZE="2"][FONT="Book Antiqua"][B]"The Duck River Line-Winter 1863"[/B][/FONT][/SIZE] [FONT="Book Antiqua"][I]1, February 2009[/I][/FONT]
                        [FONT="Book Antiqua"][I]Pvt. 2nd Tenn U.S. (Mounted Rifles)[/I][/FONT]
                        [B][FONT="Book Antiqua"][SIZE=2][/SIZE]"The Fight for Crampton's Gap"[/FONT][/B] [I][FONT="Book Antiqua"]16-18, July 2010[/FONT][/I]
                        [FONT="Book Antiqua"][I]Pvt. Devaney Good, 2nd Vir Cav[/I][/FONT]
                        [B][FONT=Book Antiqua]"The 2015 Lincoln Funeral Coalition"[/FONT][/B] [I][FONT=Book Antiqua]1-3, May 2015[/FONT][/I]
                        [FONT=Book Antiqua][I]Brig. Gen. James A. Ekin, Honor Guard[/I][/FONT]

Comment

Count me in also on #1
                          Bob Schaffer
                          2E
                          Shocker Mess

Comment

Cap number 1 is comfortably resting upon the head of a fine English gentleman, much to the chagrin of his teenaged daughter. I'll check to see if I have any more of that wool when I get home from work. I do have more of the cotton. Thanks for asking.

Comment

Kathy,
                              If you do have the material please PM me.
                              Bob
                              Bob Schaffer
                              2E
                              Shocker Mess

Comment

Working...
                              X