Sleeping Cap

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sleeping Cap

Usually, I wait to post until there are several sewn, but there are events coming up this weekend, and they promise to be pretty chilly. After waking with frost on my blankets several times, I don't want anyone to be unnecessarily cold.

1. navy wool with burgundy cotton and burgundy merino wool tassel size med/large 22 - 23 1/2" (It's really burgundy, not pink like the picture shows)

2. brown and black wool with brown cotton and soft tan wool tassel size med/large 22 - 23 1/2"

25% of proceeds for will be donated to preservation through ACPP

10% discount for active and retired modern military and law enforcement personnel

Sleeping Caps Completely hand stitched wool and cotton with hand made and braided wool tassels $45 ppd ($11.25 to preservation) 2 available Add $3 for Priority Mail postage if you would like it to try to have it before the weekend. No promises that the Post office will do their part, but I'll put it in the mail ASAP.

If you’d like to reserve any of them for up to 7 days, please post here, PM, or e-mail at PreservationParcels@hotmail.com to reserve. Money orders, personal checks or Paypal at preservationparcels@hotmail.com gladly accepted.

Thank you.

stitch by stitch, acre by acre

Re: Sleeping Cap

I would like to purchase the blue sleeping cap. I will pay with Paypal. Thanks.

Bill Clark

Comment

All yours, Bill. Thank you.

Comment

Just sent off the Paypal - if I did it wrong please let me know - my wife (the smarter half) is not home at the moment and she is the technology queen.

Bill Clark

Comment

You're the king then, Bill. You did it perfectly, and your cap is in the morning's mail.

Thank you kindly.

Comment

Working...
          X