Cap

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cap

Several guys have already written to say that they're trying out their Michigan caps in public and happily embarrassing their wives and daughters. However, not everyone is from Michigan or Canada. The good news is that this shape of cap is appropriate for all kinds of impressions.

25% of proceeds for will be donated to preservation through ACPP

10% discount for active and retired modern military and law enforcement personnel

This cap is brown 8 oz. 100% wool felt lined with linen with a generous handmade rust wool tassel size 7 3/8-7 1/2 (23 3/8" - 23 3/4") $53 ppd by priority mail ($13.25 to preservation) 1 available

If you’d like to reserve this for up to 7 days, please post here, PM, or e-mail at PreservationParcels@hotmail.com to reserve. Money orders, personal checks or Paypal at preservationparcels@hotmail.com gladly accepted.

Thank you.

stitch by stitch, acre by acre
    Last edited by KathyBradford; 10-16-2008, 06:06 AM.

Re: Cap

Kathy,
    As an officer I am delighted with my blue Canada hat and shall wear it as a camp hat. If I should fall from grace and serve as a soldier again I must have one of the airborne Canada hats.
    When I return from Gettysburg next week I shall place an order for one. Thank the Lord that the Queen's Own is an airborne tasked unit.

Erik
    Erik Simundson

Comment

Working...
    X