Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• W, W, & Co. @ Remembrance Day

Folks,

Brian and I will be set up at the Remembrance Day Authentic Vendor's Bazaar at the Holiday Inn in the middle of the action from early Friday morning until Sunday afternoon. This will be our first trip east of the mountains as vendors and we are very excited to meet a number of our eastern customers! It will also be our first Remembrance Day but I have a feeling that the most I'll be seeing of the town is the conference room where we'll be set up and O'Rorke's late in the evening!

As usual, Brian and I are supplementing our standard fare (sack coats, shirts, suspenders, etc) with limited number of special items. Some of the things we will have are:

-A complete line of English Army Cloth and brown kersey George Bryan RD II jackets.
    -The TRIUMPHANT RETURN of our "rust" colored civilian blankets!
    -A couple of very special private purchase federal jackets (perfect for officers, NCOs, and veteran privates!)
    -A complete line of our brand new infantry, artillery, and USSS chevrons!
    -A MOUNTAIN of kits! SA blouses, CS jackets, shirts, drawers, over 60 separate kits in all!
    -A full selection of our original suspender buckles, top quality reproduction buttons, and other small notions.
    -FABRIC, we're bringing over 200 yards of jeans, flannel, and kersey. Plus a pile of osnaburg CS lining and green flannel US blouse lining!
    -A couple of federal issue blankets!
    -A handful of used personal clothing, top quality stuff at amazing savings!
    -MORE KITS! Civilian red wool drawers, civilian cotton shirts, dark gray wool flannel federal issue shirts!
    -Did I mention this weekend will mark the launch of our partnership with Mike Anderson of Anderson Dry Goods and we will have a FULL LINE OF HIS US AND CS CAPS?!?! Nearly 20 caps in stock!
    -We will also have a pile of wool socks in all sorts of awesome colors (reds, greens, blues, and of course the sheep's color wools!)
    -Other knick-knacks will include Christian Commission bed and pillow ticks, suspenders, canteen slings, and silverware at closeout prices!
    -AND KITS! LOTS AND LOTS OF KITS! PRE CUT, ALL NOTIONS AND INSTRUCTIONS INCLUDED! SERIOUSLY FOLKS, IF YOU DON'T COME AND BUY SOME OF THESE THINGS I MAY GET SMOTHERED UNDER AN AVALANCHE OF KITS!!!

Can you tell we're excited to get to the bazaar? Seriously, though, we are very much looking forward to meeting everyone, to talk shop, answer questions, and above all have a good time.

As in the past, whatever is left over Sunday will be immediately posted here on the AC in the vendor announcements, and the left over in stock items will be available for immediate shipment.

Also, please note that after Wednesday night I will be unable to be reached via email. If you MUST get in touch with me give me a call, but there's no guarantee that I'll be available to answer.

We'll see you all in Gettysburg!

Best Regards,
    Dan Wambaugh
    Wambaugh, White, & Company
    www.wwandcompany.com
    517-303-3609
    Become our fan on Facebook by clicking HERE

Re: W, W, & Co. @ Remembrance Day

Best of luck to you up there Dan, wish I could be there. I'll be calling you when you get back about some of your leftovers (if you have any).
    Ross L. Lamoreaux
    rlamoreaux@tampabayhistorycenter.org

"...and if profanity was included in the course of study at West Point, I am sure that the Army of the Cumberland had their share of the prize scholars in this branch." - B.F. Scribner, 38th Indiana Vol Inf

Comment

Ross,

I'll be calling YOU if there are any CS issue shirt kits left. I have 11 of them here and whatever is left I definitely plan on sending your way to be made up!

Best,

Dan
      Dan Wambaugh
      www.wwandcompany.com
      517-303-3609

Comment

Mike Anderson was a great guy to work with and his caps received rave reviews from all who purchased them from me. The hallmark of his Federal forage caps, IMHO, is the fabric used for the body of the cap and the super excellent brims. The caps were ALWAYS true to size, that is, if it was marked a 7 1/4, it was just that. Mike's CS caps are extremely nice as well. Im really glad that Mike has landed with Dan and CO. In so many ways Dan and Brian have picked up where I left off and have gone a hell of a lot farther with their business then I ever thought I could.
        Check em out in G'burg!!
        Joseph Hofmann

Comment

Dan, that's Great! I'll finally get a chance to meet you.
          Bob Hutton:)

14th NC "Wild Cats"

Comment

Howdy Folks!

I know we promised a detailed list of items left over form the sale BUT there really isn't anything! E.J. Thomas now has a nearly full line of RD jackets and US sack coats, federal issue shirts, shelter halves and a couple of federal caps.

We have several federal and two CS caps left (sizes available will be posted when we get home, but we can certainly take orders for what you need.) We also barely made a dent in our mountain of kits. So the majority of our kits are in stock and ready to ship!

It was really great to meet so many of our customers this weekend, and we're really looking forward to next time!

Best,

Dan
            Dan Wambaugh
            www.wwandcompany.com
            517-303-3609

Comment

W, W, and Co. had some great stuff at Gettysburg. Seeing that I did not plan on attending this year I will have extra cash for goodies next time. I did manage to pick up a shelter half and a pair of suspenders. You make great stuff guys, keep it up. ~Gary
              Gary Dombrowski
              [url]http://garyhistart.blogspot.com/[/url]

Comment

Working...
              X