Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Announcement: Skillet Licker Books

Greetings and Happy Holidays!

Even though I have been out of the realm of sutlering for awhile I am selling items on Ebay. These are books of note (not used) and many of the books are nice priced "stocking stuffer" friendly. Also available are magazines (some back issues that are, indeed, previously read), and new back issues of Gettysburg magazine (coming in the next day or two).
    I will also have first rate goods once in awhile as I still have relationships with some vendors who want to get a few items to market.

Anywho, I don't have an ebay store but you can click on any of my listings for a complete summary of items which is growing as we speak.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll...MESE:IT&ih=019

This mostly came about when I went to a GIANT Barnes & Noble to look at some newer releases I was interested in and found their CW section was way less than 1/2 of what it used to be! Not one book I was looking for was there! So, if you have a moment swing by and take a look, I take Pay Pal primarily but can also accept a M.O. if you shoot me an email about it. Please note that if you are an overseas pard just shoot me an email about shipping to you.
    Joseph Hofmann

Re: Skillet Licker Books

Joe, I'm happy to say I "Bought It Now" as in a book on Gettysburg I did not have. Good luck in your latest venture and I'm glad I could do my miniscule part to help out.
    Joe Madden
    13th New Hampshire Vols.
    Co. E
    Unattached

Comment

Me too, total impulse buy, two copies of Mr. Herdegen's newest selection on the Iron Brigade. Thanks Joe.
      ~ Chris Hubbard
      Robert L. Miller Award Winner No. 28 May, 2007
      [url]www.acwsa.org[/url]

Comment

ThankYOU gentlemen.
        I receivded some goods from Mike Anderson which I will post on Ebay tomorrow. I also was able to find this book:

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll...MESE:IT&ih=019

It has been unavailable for the better part of a year and I was able to get some copies, after much detective work, direct from the authors...signed as well!
        Joseph Hofmann

Comment

"Bought It Now"! Again. Thanks, Joe, the long winter months now have a few rays of light. Good reading ahead!
          Joe Madden
          13th New Hampshire Vols.
          Co. E
          Unattached

Comment

Working...
          X