Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

In stock items and last minute holiday gifts!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Announcement: In stock items and last minute holiday gifts!

Hey All!

Just wanted to let you know about some items that are in stock. Wednesday is probably the last day to ship stuff and have it in time for Christmas so order early and order often:D.

Anyway, we've got some great stuff from top quality makers including, but not limited to, Wambaugh, White & Co., Ross Lamoreaux, Greg Starbuck, Nic Clark, and Casey Osgood. Click on the links below for more details or to place an order.

-Fatigue Blouses by Wambaugh, White & Co.

-Richmond Depot II Jackets by Wambaugh, White & Co.

-Shirts from Ross Lamoreaux

-Assorted headgear from Greg Starbuck, Mike Anderson, & Ross Lamoreaux

-Shelter Halves from Wambaugh, White & Co.

-Gift Certificates

We've also got Federal haversacks in two different styles from Casey Osgood that I will be posting later tonight. This was a joint project between me and Casey where he made the bags and I did the leather.

Don't forget to take advantage of our Holiday Savings too! Details can be found on our home page.

Happy Holidays!!!
    Bill Lomas

[B][SIZE="4"][FONT="Century Gothic"][COLOR="SeaGreen"]E. J. Thomas Mercantile[/COLOR][/FONT][/SIZE][/B]
    [FONT="Century Gothic"]P.O. Box 332
    Hatboro, PA 19040
    [URL="http://www.ejtmercantile.com"]www.ejtmercantile.com[/URL]
    [email]info@ejtmercantile.com[/email][/FONT]

Re: In stock items and last minute holiday gifts!

Folks,

Bill practically cleaned me out of stock at Remembrance Day. Just as a little FYI, our Richmond Depot jackets and museum grade fatigue blouses are currently at a 2-3 month wait time, and if you ordered one of our shelter halves today you'd be looking at at least 3 months, if not more. I have been sending loads of phone orders over to Bill because we just don't have the stuff in stock, and I might as well make my "in stock" list a link to Bill's website! So if you're looking for something of ours and need it soon, give Bill a call!

Best,

Dan
    Dan Wambaugh
    Wambaugh, White, & Company
    www.wwandcompany.com
    517-303-3609
    Become our fan on Facebook by clicking HERE

Comment

Working...
    X