No announcement yet.

Needing socks or other knit goods?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Announcement: Needing socks or other knit goods?

Since socks seem to be sought after with all of the Spring events coming up, I wanted to remind everyone that Carter & Jasper still offers our HANDKNIT wool socks, with contrasting color heel and toe, for only $35 per pair. We also have sock caps, scarves, balaclavas, wristers, etc., in stock should any of your Spring or late Winter events deem them necessary. I am busy shipping orders for the next few days for The Duck River Line event, and will have plenty of time to fill orders for other upcoming events. Also, our cotton knit socks are always $5 per pair, everyday. Have a great season and please let me know if I can help with any of my products!
    Chris Utley
    South Union Mills
    [url]www.southunionmills.com[/url]
    [url]www.facebook.com/southunionmills[/url]

Re: Needing socks or other knit goods?

I can attest that Chris' customer service is top-notch. You wouldn't believe eveything Chris went through to ensure I had clothes that fit well.

Order with confidence!
    Galen Wagner
    Mobile, AL

Duty is, then, the sublimest word in our language.Do your duty in all things. You cannot do more. You should never wish to do less. -Col. Robert E.Lee, Superintendent of USMA West Point, 1852

Comment

Re: Needing socks or other knit goods?

Chris,

I have E-mailed you on ordering some knit stuff...

Thanks.
      Tyler Gibson
      The Independent Rifles

Comment

Working...
      X