No announcement yet.

Federal Issue SHirt Kits BACK IN STOCK!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• While Supplies Last: Federal Issue SHirt Kits BACK IN STOCK!

Folks,

I know many of you have been waiting patiently for over a year for us to make this announcement, and I am happy to say we have received our first shipment of domet flannel in two and a half years and are now able to once again offer our regulation federal issue shirt kits!!!

More information about the kits can be found here:

I had dozens of folks over the last year and half call up inquiring about getting a kit, and some even placed a back order for a kit hoping to get one as soon as they could. So at this point I have to say that there is no telling how long this latest shipment of domet will last so I suggest that if you have ever wanted an entirely handsewn regulation issue shirt you jump on this now!

And because I know someone will ask, no, I currently have no plans to sell any domet by the yard...wait your own two and a half years and then we'll talk! ;-)

Best,
    Dan Wambaugh
    Wambaugh, White, & Company
    www.wwandcompany.com
    517-303-3609
    Become our fan on Facebook by clicking HERE

Re: Federal Issue SHirt Kits BACK IN STOCK!

Folks,

Just wanted to give you a heads up that as of today we only have enough material on hand for ten or so more kits. They are just flying out of here! I am entirely uncertain of how long it will take to restock the domet flannel or even if we will be able to do so. As such I would recommend that if you ever wanted one of these kits you grab one now!
    Dan Wambaugh
    www.wwandcompany.com
    517-303-3609

Comment

Got that kit and a drawers kit yesterday in the mail. Time to get the fingers limbered back up.

Thanks a lot,
      Jeff "Thad" Gallagher

Pit Rat Mess
      49th Ohio
      Huber Heights #777 F&AM

"The moralities of this company are not as good as they used to be, there is much swearing and abuse." Francis Kiene 49th OVI

Comment

Thad,

Glad to hear it!

Folks,

We sold five kits in three hours, and there are only five left on this run! The time is now!
        Dan Wambaugh
        www.wwandcompany.com
        517-303-3609

Comment

Folks,

Just cut shirt #20 and there is enough material for ONE MORE KIT. I can do either large or medium, it doesn't matter, but then that's it for this run! First come first serve!
          Dan Wambaugh
          www.wwandcompany.com
          517-303-3609

Comment

Folks,

Just received another shipment from Ben. I would estimate that I have enough domet flannel on hand after sending out the back ordered kits to do five more kits. These kits are in stock and ready to ship!

Best,
            Dan Wambaugh
            www.wwandcompany.com
            517-303-3609

Comment

I ordered and received a kit a few weeks ago. The directions that come with the kit are very helpful and if you are not that experienced in sewing here is a website that may be of further assistance http://www.monkeysee.com/play/2144-how-to-sew-by-hand. I may be done by now if it wasn't for the fact my two year old daughter seems to want to show me how to really sew everytime I sit down to start working!!
              [I][FONT="Comic Sans MS"]Matt Kraybill[/FONT][/I]
              [B][SIZE="5"]61st Regiment
              New York Volunteers[/SIZE][/B]

Comment

Working...
              X