Now Open For Business - The Rambling Irishman

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Announcement: Now Open For Business - The Rambling Irishman

Hello all, I wanted to make a brief announcement to let all of you know that The Rambling Irishman is now back open for business. After a break for the last several years, I am back in business. I have also enlisted the help of Mitch Critel as a Field Representative and Purchasing Agent.
    Our website is www.theramblingirishman.com
    We are only an instock business and currently only offer custom Packages From Home, but check out the site for more info!

Feel free to contact us at the following e-mails
    justin@theramblingirishman.com
    mitch@theramblingirishman.com

We have a ton of items in stock and ready to ship. We also have more on the way. We are offering hard to find original items as well. Do contact us if you are looking for a particular original item as we travel to numerous shows and maybe able to find what you need.

Thank you and we look forward to serving your needs!

Justin
    [B]Justin Morris[/B]
    [B]Independent Rifles[/B]
    "And All of Hell Followed"

Shiloh, IR Confederate Campaigner Adjunct Battalion, Cleburne's Division, March 30 to April 1, 2012

Re: Now Open For Business - The Rambling Irishman

Woo hoo!!!!!!
    Juston Pope
    "Temperance"
    Independent Rifles

Do YOU get tired of hamming and yamming at the Rootbeer stand? Tired of the soft handed authentic movement? PM me and join the IR!

Comment

Excellent.
      Jon Harris

Mang Rifles & Friends
      Ora pro nobis!

~ McIlvaine’s 64th Ohio Infantry at Missionary Ridge 11/2019
      ~ Head’s 49th Tennessee Infantry at Fort Donelson - Defending The Heartland 2/2020
      ~ Wever’s 10th Iowa Infantry at Bentonville 3/2020
      ~ Opdycke's 125th Ohio Infantry at Franklin, 1863 - For God and the Right 5/2020
      ~ Pardee’s 42nd Ohio Infantry during the Vicksburg Campaign 5/2020
      ~ Day's Silent Machines, 12th U.S. Regulars during the Gettysburg Campaign 6/2020

sigpic

Comment

Great news Justin. Glad to see you're back in the market. I wish you and Mitch the best of luck. We need more good guys like you both to serve the hobby!
        [COLOR="DarkRed"] [B][SIZE=2][FONT=Book Antiqua]Christopher J. Daley[/FONT][/SIZE][/B][/COLOR]

Comment

Tried clicking on the link, but it keeps giving me errors:

Paul B.
          Paul B. Boulden Jr.

RAH VA MIL '04
          (Loblolly Mess)
          [URL="http://23rdva.netfirms.com/welcome.htm"]23rd VA Vol. Regt.[/URL]
          [URL="http://www.virginiaregiment.org/The_Virginia_Regiment/Home.html"]Waggoner's Company of the Virginia Regiment [/URL]

[URL="http://www.military-historians.org/"]Company of Military Historians[/URL]
          [URL="http://www.moc.org/site/PageServer"]Museum of the Confederacy[/URL]
          [URL="http://www.historicsandusky.org/index.html"]Historic Sandusky [/URL]

Inscription Capt. Archibold Willet headstone:

"A span is all that we can boast, An inch or two of time, Man is but vanity and dust, In all his flower and prime."

Comment

Hello Paul, just double checked the link and it worked fine. That being said, would a couple other folks try it and let me know if you are having problems. Sorry Paul, but maybe give it a few and try again, also just type it into the browser and see if that works.

Thank you!
            [B]Justin Morris[/B]

Shiloh, IR Confederate Campaigner Adjunct Battalion, Cleburne's Division, March 30 to April 1, 2012

Comment

Justin,

Good to see you back in business. Good luck!:D
              Timothy J. Koehn
              Boone's Louisiana Battery
              Supporting Confederate Memorial Hall, New Orleans, LA
              http://www.confederatemuseum.com/

Comment

Justin,
                I just tried the link and it worked fine for me. Good luck to you guys its great to see you back in business!!!
                Andrew Schultz

Possum Skinners Mess

Buzzards Mess

Comment

Oh man, I wanna buy one of everything. WAIT A MINUTE!

As the field agent I am on the constant prowl for new and exciting products for the hobby. Justin and I have about 20 years of authentic living history under our belts, and numerous collections viewed, and a large collection of personal effects at our 24-7 disposal to reproduce items off of.

A couple of things that might be coming to the site very soon are a VERY FAITHFUL reproduction of a housewife in our collection (we are currently tracking down 1 last fabric) as well as small items like needle packs (from our collection) and maybe even some box cut nails from a couple of kegs I have had sitting around for years.

I look forward to hearing from you fellows in the future!
                  Mitchell L Critel
                  Wide Awake Groupie
                  Texas Ground Hornets

Comment

The link works fine for me guys. If you want to include original needle packs, I think I gave Justin one of the original packs from my great great grandmother. I also have another that you could use to make labels from 1858 or 1857. Let me know if you want to use it.
                    Matt Woodburn
                    Retired Big Bug
                    WIG/GHTI
                    Hiram Lodge #7, F&AM, Franklin, TN
                    "There is a fine line between "hobby" and "mental illness."

Comment

Drop them off at the HQ Office there in Franklin, to be sent to the Field Office in Evansville!
                      Mitchell L Critel
                      Wide Awake Groupie
                      Texas Ground Hornets

Comment

The originals that Matt gave me are STAYING in my collection! Sorry fellas.
                        [B]Justin Morris[/B]

Comment

Justin,
                          The link is working fine for me in both Internet Explorer and FireFox browsers. Glad to have you back. See you in the field soon.
                          [FONT=Times New Roman][b]Tripp Corbin[/b][/FONT]
                          [URL=http://www.westernindependentgrays.org/]Western Independent Grays[/URL]
                          [URL=http://www.armoryguards.org/]Armory Guards[/url]

Comment

Email sent about one of the items.
                            Ben Fowler

In honor of Capt. William Joshua Neary, Quartermaster, 44th Ga. Inf.; Co. K

Not a member of The Leave Early Rifles

Comment

Several months back I posted a thread wondering where to pick up a good smoothside canteen and got the same old answers. Morris actually started a run of these some months back and sent the canteens down to me to get fitted with covers, a process that took longer than Justin probably liked! But I can say that these canteens are the top shelf. They are tin, NOT hot tin dipped and the shape and size go along perfectly with the various sizes of originals. All I can say, if you are looking to replace that old canteen, give Justin a call.
                              Patrick Landrum
                              Independent Rifles

Comment

Working...
                              X