Coming Soon...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Coming Soon...

I know or have heard all of the names on the list except one, Dick Walters. I did a search here and only came up with this thread. I did a google search with no results either.

What is Dick Walters forte, tin, leather, uniforms, cloth? What does he make or do? Pardon my ignorance! Thanks!
    Dick Watters mainly makes Federal Issue garments (blouses, shirts, state jackets, etc.) and a few other items (tents, etc.). His goods are in S & S Sutler and R.Q.M. Of course they are now going to be featured in The Depot as well.

Also, for anyone who will be in the area or is planning a trip to Gettysburg, next weekend is our Grand Opening (Saturday, April 4th). Please stop by and say hello!

Again, The Depot is comprised of the following fine vendors:
    -Morris & Co.
    -Ben Tart
    -Dirty Back Boys
    -Dick Watters
    -E. J. Thomas Mercantile

We are located in the Village (by the Horse Soldier) in the red barn looking structure.
    Bill Lomas

[B][SIZE="4"][FONT="Century Gothic"][COLOR="SeaGreen"]E. J. Thomas Mercantile[/COLOR][/FONT][/SIZE][/B]
    [FONT="Century Gothic"]P.O. Box 332
    Hatboro, PA 19040
    [URL="http://www.ejtmercantile.com"]www.ejtmercantile.com[/URL]
    [email]info@ejtmercantile.com[/email][/FONT]

Comment

Hallo!

I plan on stopping in sometime in May!

Curt
      Curt Schmidt
      In gleichem Schritt und Tritt, Curt Schmidt

-Hard and sharp as flint...secret, and self-contained, and solitary as an oyster.
      -Haplogroup R1b M343 (Subclade R1b1a2 M269)
      -Pointless Folksy Wisdom Mess, Oblio Lodge #1
      -Vastly Ignorant
      -Often incorrect, technically, historically, factually.

Comment

In case you didn't see the small print the Depot addres is:

777 Baltimore St.
        Gettysburg, PA

Its across from the Horse soldier from what I understand.
        [FONT=Times New Roman][COLOR=DarkSlateGray][SIZE=3]Michael Phillips, GGG Grandson of
        Pvt Edmond Phillips, 44th NCT, Co E, "The Turtle Paws"[/SIZE]
        [SIZE=2]Mustered in March 1862
        Paroled at Appomattox C.H. Virginia, April 15, 1865[/SIZE][/COLOR][/FONT]

[FONT=Times New Roman][SIZE=3][COLOR=Navy][B]"Good, now we'll have news from Hell before breakfast."[/B][/COLOR][/SIZE]
        Was Gen Sherman's response upon hearing the capture and execution of 3 reporters who had followed from Atlanta, by the rebels.
        The execution part turned out to be false.[COLOR=DarkRed] [B]Dagg Nabbit![/B][/COLOR][/FONT]

Comment

Working...
        X