Carter & Jasper Mercantile changes ownership

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Announcement: Carter & Jasper Mercantile changes ownership

I would like to announce that effective this evening, Carter & Jasper Mercantile has officially changed ownership and is now owned and operated by Justin Morris, also owner of The Rambling Irishman. Justin is very excited about the opportunities with the business and I am certain that he will improve many things and keep the standards as high as ever as he moves forward with the endeavor. He will continue to operate The Rambling Irishman as well, so you can contact him at either site.

It has been no secret over the last couple of years that my extra time has dwindled to basically none. I'm not complaining in the least, I've been blessed by a new baby, more responsibility at the workplace, an adjunct position as an instructor with a DEA contractor, and also have been concentrating my efforts helping my wife run her home decor and furniture store. I have been waiting for someone that would be willing to take over and give Carter & Jasper 110%, and Justin and his wife Summer will do just that. I will. however, continue to offer the best quality hand knit goods such as socks, caps, balaclavas, mittens, wristers, and civilian blankets and coverlets,as well as my popular straw hats. That is another aspect of selling Carter & Jasper, and that is I will have more time to devote to reproducing blankets and coverlets, and currenlty have a couple of really great blanket projects in the works. I will be setting up a website, getting my "new" business approved here on the AC, and moving forward with that project in the coming weeks. In the meantime, if you would like to place an order for any of the items listed above such as hand knit goods, blankets, coverlets, or straw hats, you may do so through me at mcutley@yahoo.com. Justin will also carry many of these items through the website and at events. All other items that you would like to purchase that I regularly provided may be purchased through carterandjasper@yahoo.com where Justin will help you out. If you have any questions or concerns, please email me at mcutley@yahoo.com. I am currently filling all outstanding orders, or if the order hadn't started being filled yet you will be contacted by Justin. I have enjoyed serving each and every one of your during the last several years and look forward to continuing to serve you in the future.

Thank you.
    Chris Utley
    South Union Mills
    [url]www.southunionmills.com[/url]
    [url]www.facebook.com/southunionmills[/url]

Re: Carter & Jasper Mercantile changes ownership

SO do I need to talk to Justin now about getting Ginger Beer bottles? LOL! We have dug a couple onsite and I'd like to have them for living history!

Chris Fischer
    Fort McKavett
    &
    F-Troop

Comment

Working...
    X