Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Baltimore Antique Arms Show

ALL-

The finest antique arms show in the country will be held this coming weekend (Saturday March 21 & Sunday March 22) at the fairgrounds on York Road in Timonium, MD, just outside of Baltimore. The show opens at 9:00 AM both days. This year they will start selling tickets at 8:00 AM, to reduce the lines and the wait to get in that sometimes are over an hour on Saturday morning.

College Hill Arsenal will be there, set up at TABLE N-22. This show has 1000 tables of the finest in antique arms from matchlocks through 1898. Military Rifles through WWII are also available, but no Post-1898 handguns. As would be expected, the Civil War era is strongly represented and is one of the primary focuses of many of the dealers at the show.

There will also be a dazzling series of displays regarding antique arms and their accessories. If you are anywhere near this show and a student of history it is well worth your time and effort to attend. This is the most strictly vetted show of its kind anywhere, and there is simply no junk to be found on the tables.

Also, for those who are interested in bayonets, the American Society of Bayonet Collectors holds their annual meeting, silent auction and annual dinner as an adjunct to this show at the near by Holiday Inn Crowne Plaza.

No matter your period of interest, there is something at this show for any antique arms enthusiast and I look forward to seeing many of you from the North East at this fine show.
    [SIZE=1]Your most humble and obedient servant,[/SIZE]
    [SIZE=2]Tim Prince[/SIZE]
    [I]Member CWDCA (The Civil War Dealers & Collectors Association)
    Member CWPT (Civil War Preservation Trust)
    Member The Company of Military Historians
    Member SABC (Society of American Bayonet Collectors)
    Hiram Lodge #7 F&AM
    [/I][URL=http://www.collegehillarsenal.com]collegehillarsenal.com[/URL]

Re: Baltimore Antique Arms Show

Ditto. It takes a full day to adequately see the show; it's that big and that good.
    James Brenner

Comment

Re: Baltimore Antique Arms Show

Bump....see you guys at the show~
      [SIZE=1]Your most humble and obedient servant,[/SIZE]
      [SIZE=2]Tim Prince[/SIZE]
      [I]Member CWDCA (The Civil War Dealers & Collectors Association)
      Member CWPT (Civil War Preservation Trust)
      Member The Company of Military Historians
      Member SABC (Society of American Bayonet Collectors)
      Hiram Lodge #7 F&AM
      [/I][URL=http://www.collegehillarsenal.com]collegehillarsenal.com[/URL]

Comment

Working...
      X