More New Navy Caps

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• More New Navy Caps

There's a reason why these versatile caps have been used for centuries. The edge can be rolled up, and it may be worn snugly, or it may be rolled down and pulled over the ears and nose to keep warm while sleeping.

1. Navy wool with burgundy, navy, green, and tan cotton and burgundy wool tassel size large (22 1/2" - 23 1/4") or (7 1/8 - 7 3/8)

2. Navy wool with blue, burgundy, and tan checked cotton size large (22 5/8" - 23 3/8") or (7 1/8 - 7 3/8 with a little ease)

3. Navy wool with burgundy and navy striped cotton and burgundy wool tassel size large (22 1/2" - 23 1/4") or (7 1/8 - 7 3/8)

4. Navy wool with green and navy checked cotton and green wool tassel size large (22 1/2" - 23 1/4") or (7 1/8 - 7 3/8)

Each one is made of wool with a cotton lining and topped with a handmade wool tassel. They are a great weight for year-round wear. All visible sewing is hand stitched.

Other colors and sizes are listed in other threads here, or all items that are currently available for sale may be seen in my "Currently Available" album here. http://www.authentic-campaigner.com/...hp?albumid=450

25% of proceeds will be donated to preservation through ACPP

10% discount for active and retired modern military and law enforcement personnel

If you’d like to reserve any of them for up to 7 days, please post here, or e-mail at PreservationParcels@hotmail.com to reserve. My inbox fills up fast, so please post or email. Money orders, checks or Paypal at preservationparcels@hotmail.com gladly accepted.

$50 total includes shipping ($12.50 to preservation)

Thank you.

stitch by stitch, acre by acre

Re: More New Navy Caps

Ms. Kathy,
    I want to reserve a #4 please........I will send out payment on Friday if that's ok with you. I would the preservation money to go to Kennesaw Mt. National Military Park c/o Willie Johnson.....
    Thanks,
    [FONT=Arial]Chris Cox[/FONT]
    [I]"BullCalf"[/I]
    [B][COLOR="DarkRed"]Co.B 45th AL[/COLOR][/B]
    [I][COLOR="Navy"][B]Possum Skinner Mess[/B][/COLOR][/I]

Comment

Chris,

I'll be happy to send it to you and to send the preservation donation to Kennesaw Mountain NMP. Thanks for asking.

All of the others are still available, too, and I've made some more like the navy and green one, too. More are here, too. http://www.authentic-campaigner.com/...hp?albumid=450

Thanks again,
      Kathy
      Last edited by KathyBradford; 03-23-2009, 12:23 PM.

Comment

Miss Kathy,

Received my navy cap today and wanted to say thanks very much. Excellent quality as always!
        Best Regards,
        Charles Kevin Traxler
        Charles Kevin Traxler
        "You may find me one day dead in a ditch. But by God, you'll find me in a pile of brass" Trooper M. Padgett

Comment

Charles,

Thank you for all your generosity with preservation, too. 'twas my pleasure.

Comment

Working...
          X