Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

South Union Mills website now up - please note new website and contact info!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Announcement: South Union Mills website now up - please note new website and contact info!

Folks,

As I posted a couple of weeks ago, I have sold Carter & Jasper to Justin Morris, of the Rambling Irishman. I did maintain ownership of the coverlet, blanket, hand knit woolen goods, and straw hats portion of the business, and have re-opened that under the new name of South Union Mills.

The new South Union Mills website is up and operational, and is located at www.southunionmills.com. Please go take a look! Many items are listed on the site, but more will be added in the coming days along with new pictures, etc. The site is a work in progress, so your patience is appreciated. If you have any questions, or wish to order any of my products, please email me at orders@southunionmills.com. Please replace the old carterandjasper@yahoo.com with that email address, unless, of course, you are wanting to contact Justin about a Carter & Jasper item.

I am working on a repro of a civilian pattern blanket at the moment, and hope to be able to offer it soon. As I stated earlier, the downsizing and concentration on only textiles, knit goods, and straw hats will enable me to develop more needed repro products at the best possible price.

Thank you for your patronage.
    Chris Utley
    South Union Mills
    [url]www.southunionmills.com[/url]
    [url]www.facebook.com/southunionmills[/url]

Re: South Union Mills website now up - please note new website and contact info!

Fantastic Chris. And you know I love the name!
    [FONT=Garamond]Patrick A. Lewis
    [URL="http://bullyforbragg.blogspot.com/"]bullyforbragg.blogspot.com[/URL]

"Battles belong to finite moments in history, to the societies which raise the armies which fight them, to the economies and technologies which those societies sustain. Battle is a historical subject, whose nature and trend of development can only be understood down a long historical perspective.”
    [/FONT]

Comment

Working...
    X