Overshirts and Civilian Trousers

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• While Supplies Last: Overshirts and Civilian Trousers

I just received 3 overshirts and 2 pairs of civilian trousers. Prices do not include shipping. Payment via PayPal at rambling_irishman@hotmail.com, add 3% to total with shipping, but please contact me before payment. Or we accept checks or money orders. Pictures to follow tonight or tomorrow.

Size Large Red Flannel overshirt with black tape trim, two pockets on front, black japaned tin buttons. $125

Size Large Gray Flannel overshirt with black tape trim, small Eagle buttons $125
    Size Large Gray Flannel overshirt with red tape trim, small Eagle buttons $125

Dark blue and light blue check/stripe trousers. This is a VERY light weight material, but appears to be durable and will be excellent summer trousers. I have two pairs in stock and no more of this cloth. Size 36 and Size 38. $130 a pair

Please DO NOT PM ME, please e-mail me at justin@theramblingirishman.com with all questions or orders. Thank you!

Justin
    [B]Justin Morris[/B]
    [B]Independent Rifles[/B]
    "And All of Hell Followed"

Shiloh, IR Confederate Campaigner Adjunct Battalion, Cleburne's Division, March 30 to April 1, 2012

Re: Overshirts and Civilian Trousers

Pics added.
    Overshirts will fit 42-46. These are bigger shirts.
    Attached Files
    [B]Justin Morris[/B]

Shiloh, IR Confederate Campaigner Adjunct Battalion, Cleburne's Division, March 30 to April 1, 2012

Comment

Gents, apparently my seamstress doesn't know the difference between a 42-46 and a 48-50:tounge_sm Regretfully it took me selling one of these to a poor chap to figure this out. These overshirts are very large, as in a big 46 up to a 50. I am sorry for the inconvenience to the one gent and am now relisting all 3 overshirts as 48/50 overshirts. Thank you and sorry for the mix up!

Justin
      [B]Justin Morris[/B]

Comment

Justins customer service is bar none. No appologies needed. Your honesty and integrity are extremely commendable. I thank you very much, and hope to do buisness again. Thank you

Sean Wickerham
        Southern Rifles
        Sean "Wick" Wickerham
        Southern Rifles
        and independent

Comment

Working...
        X