Woodburn Blankets Shipping Included!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Woodburn Blankets Shipping Included!

My Julius Jones Federal Civil War blankets are $95 now INCLUDING shipping! See my website Woodburn Blankets for details.

Some Customer Testimonies:

"I wish to say how pleased I am with Matt Woodburn's repro of this blanket. Not only is it a bang up copy of the original, but his price is absolutely the lowest you will find for such a quality repro blanket." -Michael Semann

"I just received my blanket this week and I have to say it is one of the best blankets I've ever seen and at a great price too." -Ian Baker

"Comrades, you have heard much about this blanket and if you are looking for the perfect covering for the season, ya can't do much better than this one." -Doug Cooper

If anyone has any questions, please email me direct at RMWoodburn@aol.com.

Best Regards,
    Matt Woodburn
    Retired Big Bug
    WIG/GHTI
    Hiram Lodge #7, F&AM, Franklin, TN
    "There is a fine line between "hobby" and "mental illness."

Re: Woodburn Blankets at Mansfield

Comrades - to anyone marching at Mansfield who either has or would like to order one of these excellent blankets, you have the option of "capturing" your blanket during the event as part of an authentic vignette created by the organizers. We have a shipment point at Shreveport and we will move the blankets to the site from there. You will have your receipt from Matt and the 15th TX QM Phil Graf will have your name as well. Those wishing to partake of this arrangement have the option of doing the first part of the march (7-8 miles on Saturday) without a blanket. We cannot reveal exactly how this will ocurr but you will have your blanket for Saturday night's bivouac.

This may be particularly valuable for those members who are going federal for the weekend but are marching with the 15th TX.

Those folks who want to order the CS British Import blanket from Adam Cecil at the QM Stores can have it issued to them Friday upon arrival at the event (or Saturday morning), the same details apply - ship to Shreveport and we will move them to Mansfield for issue via QM Lt Graf.

Again, thanks to Adam and Matt for their help in past and present preservation events.
    Soli Deo Gloria
    Doug Cooper

"The past is never dead. It's not even past." William Faulkner

Please support the CWT at www.civilwar.org

Comment

Working...
    X