Corner Clothier's Annoucement

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Corner Clothier's Annoucement

First off, I know I'm not supposed to post for other vendors so if the moderators wish to, please pull this post, but for the reasons stated below, Corner Clothiers cannot post this for themselves at this time.

Folks,
    Recently our computer blew up (sparks and everything). If we ever needed a sign that we needed a new system it was the smoke billowing up from behind our desk!

As a result we lost a dozen e-mails in our in-box. If you sent us an e-mail over the last week or so and haven't gotten a reply, please e-mail us again to littlegiffen@yahoo.com and we will reply using a friend's computer. We are sorry for the trouble this as caused anyone.

Sincerely,
    Kara Bartels and Brian Merrick.
    [COLOR="DarkRed"] [B][SIZE=2][FONT=Book Antiqua]Christopher J. Daley[/FONT][/SIZE][/B][/COLOR]

Re: Corner Clothier's Annoucement

Folks - I hope it is not a secret that some of the finest civilian clothing made today is in stock over at Corner Clothiers. I own a civilian vest, wallet and federal officer sword belt and each is among the finest reproductions I have ever seen. Attention to detail is quite remarkable but perhaps even more important is their understanding of the fashions of the day and Kara's exhaustive approach to finding just the right fabrics. Fantastic stuff lads and ladies.
    Soli Deo Gloria
    Doug Cooper

"The past is never dead. It's not even past." William Faulkner

Please support the CWT at www.civilwar.org

Comment

Working...
    X