Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Gray US Blankets & Canteens now in stock!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Gray US Blankets & Canteens now in stock!

Folks,

We have just received a shipment of gray US issue blankets from the venerable Hainsworth woolen mill in Britain! These blankets are 100% wool, are a large 66" X 92", and weigh 3 lbs 9 oz. They are relatively light, but because they are professionally finished they are very warm despite it, thus making them the perfect campaigner blanket! Wool yarn and instructions will be provided so that you can sew your own "US" into the center of the blanket.

There are a very limited number in stock (these were the last of their inventory and they have informed me that they will no longer be making these blankets except by special wholesale order.) Price is $95.00 postage paid. Order yours today!

We have also received a new shipment of our US and CS canteens from Axel Ulrich.

Our CS tin drum canteens are made from hot dipped tin, with your choice of white or striped strap, and our custom made stoppers. Price is $60.00 postage paid.

Our US Cincinnati Depot canteens are based off of an original in Elgin, Illinois and feature a tin spout, are beeswax lined and come complete with a cloth strap with buckle attached and various jeancloth covers. Price is $70.00 postage paid.

Supplies of all these fine products is limited so order today!
    Attached Files
    Dan Wambaugh
    Wambaugh, White, & Company
    www.wwandcompany.com
    517-303-3609
    Become our fan on Facebook by clicking HERE

Re: Gray US Blankets & Canteens now in stock!

For those who plan on attending prewar events as US Regulars or US Volunteers early in the war, a Gray US regulation blanket is an essential item, and appropriate for later events as well. With events like TPEB coming up next year, I would suggest getting one now because there may not be any more available before then.
    Lewis M Robinson Jr
    Armory Guards
    Snake Nation Disciples

"They were the dirtiest men I ever saw. A most ragged lean and hungry set of wolves. Yet there was a dash about them that the northern men lacked." Maryland Resident upon seeing the Confederate Army

Comment

Folks,

Just a heads up that we have sold out of the tin drum canteens. Also, we have just eight gray blankets left, and once these are gone I do not plan to restock them. So if you've wanted one, grab it now and don't regret it later!
      Dan Wambaugh
      www.wwandcompany.com
      517-303-3609

Comment

Fair warning that we now have just four of the blankets left unsold.
        Dan Wambaugh
        www.wwandcompany.com
        517-303-3609

Comment

Folks,

Just a little announcement that we have restocked our canteens and have several on hand. We've also made a couple of upgrades: The tin drum canteens are now made from 100% hot dipped tin and we have lengthened the strap on the federal canteen considerably. (If you got one of the previous US canteens and the strap wasn't long enough for you, let me know and I will happily send you a replacement!)

EDIT:
          Just to let folks know, we did sell out of the gray blankets over a month ago. Sorry I did not announce that here on the forum. At this time I do not have any plans to have a run done for us.
          Last edited by Dan Wambaugh; 06-18-2010, 10:30 AM.
          Dan Wambaugh
          www.wwandcompany.com
          517-303-3609

Comment

Working...
          X