Groundsheets back in stock at AKM Dry Goods

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Groundsheets back in stock at AKM Dry Goods

We had stocked out of the painted cloth groundsheets and inbetween end-of-school pool parties, work, and trying to sleep we managed to get some more on the shelf. These and our other items in currently in stock are listed below.

Painted cloth groundsheets with 4 handsewn grommets each. These are 48" x 72" in length and are painted on a nice 10 oz. canvas. Good for use a groundsheet, shebang, emergency parachute, firewood cover, rain cape, or as the perfect place under which to hide from feral chickens or roving packs of rabid ferrets. $55 ea.

Painted cloth groundsheets with hand-painted chuckaluck boards on the back and four handsewn grommets. If you can’t take your pard’s money, whose money can you take? Also comes with a nice poke sack containing the three dice necessary to fleece your friends. Monopoly money not included. $65 each.

CS Moses Alexander style haversacks. Entirely handsewn (yes, even the strap) out of a heavyweight cotton drill with a bone button closure for our everyday low price of only $30.

Moses Alexander style haversacks made out of heavyweight cotton ticking. Some are cut with the stripes running horizontal. Some go vertical. All of them gave me vertigo while I was sewing them, though. These are entirely handsewn with a bone button closure and are imminently affordable at $30 each.

CS painted cloth haversacks. These are patterned after the Moses Alexander bag dimensionally with a painted cloth body and an unpainted strap. Entirely handsewn with a pewter button closure. Keep your rations dry! You should decide when your weevil infested ground corn gets mixed with water - Mother Nature shouldn't! $35 each.

CS painted cloth haversacks with sewn in liner. These are the same as above only with a cotton liner handsewn into the bag and with a bone button closure. These turned out very nice! $42.50 each.

Hand knitted 100% wool socks. I test marketed some of these with the fellows in the Independent Rifles and reviews were quite positive. We have three pair of these on hand at a price of $35 per pair.

Size 10 – two pair of cream with blue heel and toe
    Size 11 – one pair of cream with blue heel and toe

Prices do not include shipping (usually handled USPS Flat Rate Priority Mail) or a 3% fee for all payments received via PayPal. If interested, please contact us via PM or by email at akmdrygoods@yahoo.com.
    Attached Files
    Andrew "Abner" Martin
    AKM Dry Goods

Re: Groundsheets back in stock at AKM Dry Goods

I purchased one of Andrew's Haversacks, It came in the mail today and I am very pleased. The workmanship in such a simple article is high quality. Super fast shipping, Friendly communication and quality merchandise. Thanks so much. I look forward to doing business with AKM Drygoods in the future!
    [SIZE=0]PetePaolillo
    ...ILUS;)[/SIZE]

Comment

Working...
    X