Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sword belts for sale

Brad Malone Sword Belts for Sale

2 - Richmond Depot style Sword belts. Black waxed buff out finish. Complete with Military Warehouse 2-piece CS buckles and sword hangers, and Hanover Brass cast rings and hooks. Rear strap is sewn with a teardrop pattern of stitching., Belts have not been sized so they can be sized to the buyer.

$145 each TOTAL w/shipping

1 - Georgia Frame Troopers Sword Belt. Brown, cod oil/tallow stuffed finish. Complete with Richmond Depot (The Sutlers) Gutter back buckle, and hand made ring and hook. The front strap is sewn to the belt in the RD pattern, and the rear strap is sewn as a sliding loop. Belt has not been sized so that it can be sized to the buyer.

$120 TOTAL w/shipping

1 - Georgia Frame Troopers Sword Belt. Same as above but Slightly Used. This belt was made for a gentleman but was never used because the event was rained out. The belt was rained on and it caused a little bit of discoloration in a few spots. The belt is sized to fit from a 36 to 42 waist sizes.

$95 TOTAL w/shipping

Money Orders preferred!! Paypal accepted (there will be a $5 fee for paypal)

If interested please email me at; bmalone263@yahoo.com

Thanks
    Brad Malone
    Attached Files
    BRAD MALONE

Re: Sword belts for sale

Gents-
    As a owner of 2 of brads sword belts and many many other items I will say he is first rate. When possible he uses original or makes proper hardwear to ensure the upmost accuracy! He is a true craftsman and these prices are top notch!!!

These should not take long to find a good home!

Skip
    [B][I]Skip Owens[/I][/B]

EMAIL:[EMAIL="saltwaterboy01@gmail.com"]saltwaterboy01@gmail.com[/EMAIL]

[U]Southern Guard Living History Assn.
    [URL="http://www.southernguard.org"]http://www.southernguard.org[/URL]

The Company of Military Historians[/U]

Comment

Skip is correct. I have two and they are jam up and jelly tight. The work he does is far better than what he charges for!
      Kiev Thomason
      a.k.a. King Corn:baring_te
      WIG
      Armory Guards
      Forest Park Lodge #399
      Forest Park GA.

Comment

Gentlemen,

1 RD sword belt has been sold and the used GA frame sword belt is on hold pending payment.

Thanks
        BRAD MALONE

Comment

Nice to see these fine items moving quickly. Very few folks have studied the RA/Clarkesville sword belts quite like Brad. The key is the hardware too as regular old sutler row brass wire loops and J hooks just don't cut it; the original harware was crudely cast/finished with a very unique shape and appearance. Way to go Brad!

Regards,

Neill Rose
          Iron Scouts
          PLHA
          Attached Files

Comment

Yep, I'm quite excited about owning one of those "RD style" sword belts and much more pleased of the timing. Just before "Fight for Crampton's Gap" and me searching for one.

Thanks....and a beautiful upgrade. Now standing next to mailbox while Polish wife just shakes her head....
            [FONT="Book Antiqua"][SIZE="4"][B][FONT="Georgia"][SIZE="3"]Brian Y. Mikels[/SIZE][/FONT][/B][/SIZE][/FONT]

[SIZE=3][FONT=Book Antiqua][B]"Das Paradies der Erde liegt auf den Rucken der Pferde."[/B][/FONT][/SIZE]

[SIZE="2"][FONT="Book Antiqua"][B]"The Duck River Line-Winter 1863"[/B][/FONT][/SIZE] [FONT="Book Antiqua"][I]1, February 2009[/I][/FONT]
            [FONT="Book Antiqua"][I]Pvt. 2nd Tenn U.S. (Mounted Rifles)[/I][/FONT]
            [B][FONT="Book Antiqua"][SIZE=2][/SIZE]"The Fight for Crampton's Gap"[/FONT][/B] [I][FONT="Book Antiqua"]16-18, July 2010[/FONT][/I]
            [FONT="Book Antiqua"][I]Pvt. Devaney Good, 2nd Vir Cav[/I][/FONT]
            [B][FONT=Book Antiqua]"The 2015 Lincoln Funeral Coalition"[/FONT][/B] [I][FONT=Book Antiqua]1-3, May 2015[/FONT][/I]
            [FONT=Book Antiqua][I]Brig. Gen. James A. Ekin, Honor Guard[/I][/FONT]

Comment

Hi Brad,

I don't have the funds presently for the CS officer belt. Any chance you'll be making some more in the future?

BB
              Bill Backus

Comment

Bill,

I will probably be making some more in the fall, but I do take orders also.

Thanks
                BRAD MALONE

Comment

Greetings Mr. Malone,

Richmond Depot style belt arrived today! Perfect fit and it far surpassed my expectations. It has the look and feel of a new original as I imagined. Albeit no original Spoon & Wreath saber belt housed in any of the museums of my local to my knowledge. Therefore, I have no first hand observations outside EoG.

Sir, you put out a high quality product of which I shall wear with pride. Thank you

Those few of you actually wearing saber/sword belts, the photos do not do this belt the justice it deserves. Dan, you shall droo...see it on Friday.

Highest regards,
                  [FONT="Book Antiqua"][SIZE="4"][B][FONT="Georgia"][SIZE="3"]Brian Y. Mikels[/SIZE][/FONT][/B][/SIZE][/FONT]

[SIZE=3][FONT=Book Antiqua][B]"Das Paradies der Erde liegt auf den Rucken der Pferde."[/B][/FONT][/SIZE]

[SIZE="2"][FONT="Book Antiqua"][B]"The Duck River Line-Winter 1863"[/B][/FONT][/SIZE] [FONT="Book Antiqua"][I]1, February 2009[/I][/FONT]
                  [FONT="Book Antiqua"][I]Pvt. 2nd Tenn U.S. (Mounted Rifles)[/I][/FONT]
                  [B][FONT="Book Antiqua"][SIZE=2][/SIZE]"The Fight for Crampton's Gap"[/FONT][/B] [I][FONT="Book Antiqua"]16-18, July 2010[/FONT][/I]
                  [FONT="Book Antiqua"][I]Pvt. Devaney Good, 2nd Vir Cav[/I][/FONT]
                  [B][FONT=Book Antiqua]"The 2015 Lincoln Funeral Coalition"[/FONT][/B] [I][FONT=Book Antiqua]1-3, May 2015[/FONT][/I]
                  [FONT=Book Antiqua][I]Brig. Gen. James A. Ekin, Honor Guard[/I][/FONT]

Comment

Brad, PM Sent on Sword Belt.
                    Russ Dykes
                    Keith Stone Guard

6th Mississippi Adjunct 150th Shiloh
                    Maryland My Maryland 150th Sharpsburg
                    150th Chickamauga Kershaws Brigade
                    150th Wilderness and Spotsylvania Courthouse

"Splash" ......Mark Taylor

Comment

Working...