Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The Printer’s Type Case Now $45 and a Spiff New Website!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Announcement: The Printer’s Type Case Now $45 and a Spiff New Website!

Friends,

You’ve read it right… Because of the great response from the August Bully Buy, I’ve decided to reduce the price of The Printer’s Type Case to the astonishingly new $45.

Called “the best thing that has ever been done in this line” by Kevin McDermott, proprietor of P. M'Dermott Stationers and purveyor of authentic mid 19th century paper goods, this collection contains 24 painstakingly research fonts, borders, and ornaments copied directly from original 19th century sources.

With this CD-ROM containing both Mac Type I and PC TrueType fonts, as well as a thoroughly researched and sourced 57-page PDF booklet, you can authentically reproduce period labels, song-sheets, recruiting posters, and books, right down to the exact fonts on the title page.

The website is now streamlined and faster loading. There, you’ll be able to read the hilariously sarcastic “Sea Hours with a Dyspeptic” from the November 1864 issue of The Atlantic Monthly, which features the term “Full Chisel” in period use, the sobriquet of an Antique Condensed typeface included in the collection.

Wheel on by to http://www.jrwickerstytypefaces.com and check it out!

Thanks for your kind support!
    Sláinte!
    Attached Files
    Last edited by ThehosGendar; 09-14-2010, 07:36 PM.
    Jason R. Wickersty
    http://www.newblazingstarpress.com

Received. “How now about the fifth and sixth guns?”
    Sent. “The sixth gun is the bully boy.”
    Received. “Can you give it any directions to make it more bully?”
    Sent. “Last shot was little to the right.”
    Received. “Fearfully hot here. Several men sunstruck. Bullets whiz like fun. Have ceased firing for awhile, the guns are so hot."

- O.R.s, Series 1, Volume 26, Part 1, pg 86.

Re: The Printer’s Type Case Now $45 and a Spiff New Website!

Jason-- Check your personal messages. You have two from me this week.

Don Harrelson

Comment

Working...
    X