Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• CS Blankets ALMOST GONE

Folks,

I am pleased to announce that the CS Issue blankets are almost sold out! We have approximately ten left, and once those are gone that is it! We're not doing another run, so once these sell out they will only be available through a few retailers (at a marked up price) and once they sell out good luck finding one!

We also have a number of second and third class blankets we will be making available. See below for a description:

2nd Class blankets: These are still serviceable blankets that might have a grease stain from the loom or a yarn missing. They're completely usable but just the sort of thing I wouldn't have felt right sending to someone sight unseen at full price. These are available for $100.00 postage paid.

3rd Class Blankets: These are blankets where the loom ate a chunk out of them or the yarn snapped for a few inches or otherwise they are simply not serviceable as blankets. They could cover a bunch of awesome-looking canteens, or if you cut them right could make a neat pair of trousers or a vest. Cost for these is $65.00 Postage Paid.

Act now or you'll regret it later!
    Dan Wambaugh
    Wambaugh, White, & Company
    www.wwandcompany.com
    517-303-3609
    Become our fan on Facebook by clicking HERE

Re: CS Blankets ALMOST GONE

I meant to tell you, I got the blanket in a very timely manner and it is almost as nice as the 1st class one I got earlier this year. Thanks Dan. That is a sweet blanket.
    [I][SIZE=3]Jeff Gibson[/SIZE][/I]
    [SIZE=3][I]Consolidated Independent Rangers[/I][/SIZE]
    [I][SIZE=3]Formerly of Sunny Central Florida now the rolling hills of Tennessee[/SIZE][/I]

Comment

Folks,

Just fair warning that we have three blankets left.

We also have three seconds, and about five or six thirds.

That's it!
      Dan Wambaugh
      www.wwandcompany.com
      517-303-3609

Comment

Folks,

We are finally completely sold out of the blankets! This has been an interesting project and I've certainly learned a lot along the way!

We still have two of the "seconds" left and three of the "thirds". I mailed out a second the other day and after examining it realized that the customer was getting the deal of a century (the only thing wrong with that particular blanket was a small grease stain the size of the bottom of a coke can!)

Get these while you can!
        Dan Wambaugh
        www.wwandcompany.com
        517-303-3609

Comment

Funny thing about that grease stain, I didn't notice it until you said something. Very nice blanket. Even though it is a "second" it is the nicest one I have ever bought. Thanks.
          Scott House

Comment

Scott,

I'm glad you like it! With most of the seconds they have VERY minor things wrong with them, but just enough that I wouldn't have felt right sending it to someone sight unseen.
            Dan Wambaugh
            www.wwandcompany.com
            517-303-3609

Comment

Folks,

Just a quick little note that we have just one "second" blanket left. This one will need a bit of sewing work done so I'll knock an additional ten dollars off the price. We also have just three or four "thirds" left so act soon on those.

Finally, for those of you that will be in Gettysburg this weekend, both Needle and Thread and Regimental Quartermaster have our blankets in stock. By my count there are less than fifteen unsold blankets remaining out there, so grab them now and don't call me asking for one next month!
              Dan Wambaugh
              www.wwandcompany.com
              517-303-3609

Comment

Working...
              X