Confederate Leather Goods For Sale

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Confederate Leather Goods For Sale

1 - Russet belt w/ Copper CS egg plate. Belt is left natural and has been cod oil / tallow stuffed. Size 34 to 39
    $ 45 w/ shipping

2 - Confederate (Hampton Legion) cap pouches for sale. The original that these are copied from is at the South Carolina Relic Room and belonged to Pvt. Robert Johnson, of Hampton’s Legion. The cap pouches are iron dyed and cod oil and tallow stuffed. The lead finials are cast off of an original dug finial in my collection. The stitching is done at 8 stitches per inch, as is the original.
    $75 w/ shipping

1 - G.N. Wyman & Co. style cap pouche. These cap pouches are left natural (un dyed)
    like the originals but are cod oil/ tallow stuffed to protect the leather. They come with a hand cast lead finial based off of an original in my collection. These pouches are almost virtually the same pattern as the Hampton Legion cap pouches, just minus the dye.
    $70 w/ shipping

2 - Confederate (English Pattern) holsters. The original that these are copied from is at the South Carolina Relic Room and also belonged to Pvt. Robert Johnson, of Hampton’s Legion. Iron dyed leather with cod oil finish. These holsters are complete with English ball bag finials, cast by Hanover Brass.

$90 w/shipping

If interested in any of these items please email me at bmalone263@yahoo.com (No PM's Please)

Thanks
    Attached Files
    BRAD MALONE

Re: Confederate Leather Goods For Sale

Brad,

I sent you an email. I just want to let everyone know that Brad's work is top notch. The sword-belt that he made me is awesome.

Thanks,
    Chris DeLew
    Chris Delew

Comment

Working...
    X