Bayley haversacks in stock

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bayley haversacks in stock

I am pleased to announce that I have finally completed a small batch of Bayley pattern haversacks!

This particular haversack is patterned after an original that was carried by Sgt. A. H. Bayley of Company D, 18th VA Artillery Battalion. The original resides in the Museum of the Confederacy and can be seen in Echoes of Glory - Arms and Equipment of the Confederacy.

The haversack bag is actually made of two different layers of cloth sewn together during the manufacturing process. The exterior body of the bag is painted cloth but the interior, including the flap, is completely lined with cotton drill. The bag is closed with with a single bone button.

I only have a handful of these at the moment, so if you are in need of a good painted cloth CS haversack, don't delay in ordering!

Cost is $47.50 not including shipping or paypal fees.

If interested, feel free to contact me here via PM.

Thanks!
    Attached Files
    Andrew "Abner" Martin
    AKM Dry Goods

Re: Bayley haversacks in stock

Only two of the Bayley haversacks left.

Coming soon - CS tax in kind bags, painted cloth tobacco wallets, and Federal haversacks!
    Andrew "Abner" Martin
    AKM Dry Goods

Comment

Only one remains!
      Andrew "Abner" Martin
      AKM Dry Goods

Comment

Just want to say thanks for the awesome haversack and the super fast shipping! Really a great price for such a great haversack. There was quite a bit of hand work done on it and the quality is second to none! Thanks and I'll be looking out for your other coming items!
        [FONT="Georgia"][SIZE="5"]Eric Davis
        Handsome Company Mess
        Liberty Hall Drum Corps [/SIZE][/FONT]

Comment

Working...
        X