4 New Products @ Duvall Leatherwork

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Announcement: 4 New Products @ Duvall Leatherwork

We're always asked "when are you going to make new products"? We'll... we're pleased to say we have 4 new products to announce!

ENGLISH SNAKE BUCKLE SABRE BELT

http://duvallleatherwork.com/-strse-...bre/Detail.bok

FEDERAL ISSUE 1828 BAYONET SCABBARD

http://tinyurl.com/6cj4baq

FEDERAL ISSUE PATTERN 1839 MUSKET SLING
    http://duvallleatherwork.com/-strse-...839/Detail.bok

FEDERAL ISSUE WHITE BUFF SABRE KNOT
    http://duvallleatherwork.com/-strse-...uff/Detail.bok

For more information, please check out our new products page at:

While you're there...
    You may also want to explore some of our new features including ("Frame" Your Time Of Impression). Employing the help renown accoutrements researcher and author, Mr. Fred Gaede, this feature is intended to help our customers make informed decisions about the accoutrements they are purchasing. At the current moment, we have added the "Frame" Your Time Of Impression to all of the cap pouches, Federal and Confederate, that we make. Soon, we will have this feature on all of the products sold by Duvall Leatherwork. To find this new feature, simply click on any cap pouch to open the detail page, then scroll down to find priceless information!

Your support...
    Thanks again to all of the current and future customers of Duvall Leatherwork! Your support in purchasing our amazing accoutrements has allowed us to grew and expand everyday. We hope to become 100% in-stock on all items this year! We're continually striving to make our turn around time faster without sacrificing any of the quality you expect from Duvall Leatherwork! It's an exciting time but we can't move forward without your support as loyal customers. You can help out without having to open your wallet and it's so simple! Tell your friends and pards about Duvall Leatherwork...spread the word about your pleasure with our products and service you received!

Nick Duvall
    Duvall Leatherwork
    314 Wyoming Ave
    Kingston, PA 18704
    (570) 283-9297
    duvall_leatherwork@hotmail.com
    http://www.duvallleatherwork.com
    Nick Duvall

Re: 4 New Products @ Duvall Leatherwork

Gear looks cool, but the Frames are AMAZING! Thanks for adding them; I'm looking forward to the future ones, too.
    Pat Brown

Comment

I have already ordered the English Sabre Belt and look forward to wearing it. If it is like any of his other products it will be fantastic.
      Jim Busby
      Walton Guards
      Co D 1st FL Inf Reg
      Co D 7th VT Inf Reg
      Co C 3rd US Inf
      www.waltonguards.org

Comment

Jim,
        The Laurie Anderson image wouldn't have anything to do with that would it??
        Bryant Roberts
        Palmetto Guards/WIG/LR

Interested in the Palmetto Guards?
        palmettoguards@gmail.com

Comment

His and 3rd Lt Henry Reddick of the Walton Guards, 1st FL Inf Co D
          Jim Busby
          Walton Guards
          Co D 1st FL Inf Reg
          Co D 7th VT Inf Reg
          Co C 3rd US Inf
          www.waltonguards.org

Comment

I have the 1861 Springfield Sling... Great job Nick.

Brent Dacus
            Thank You,

Brent Dacus

The AC Admin
            The Company of Military Historians
            Member, Civil War Preservation Trust

Are you reading? I still am...

Comment

Nic---WOW! He is the man, to my surprise I got a call from Nic himself yesterday. He needed to know how urgently I needed 3 items I have on order. Apprently he is a rather popular fellow and needed to see if I could work with him on the delivery date. We worked out a very fair time frame and he promised my entire order would be there before I needed it.

Other than great commuication, Nic was really polite, nice and easy to talk to about all the details. I have always been impressed with his product but now I have more reason to get all my leathers from him going forward.

GREAT SERVICES LIVES!!!!!
              Ernie Manzo
              Co. C, 1st USSS (NCWA)

Comment

Talk about customer service. I moved up the date by a day that I needed my new belt for an event. Nick called me to let me know that it was not going to make it. He offered to take money off the order or offer me a credit. I let him know that it was not a problem. I did not want to have him cut into his margin.

Things happen. It was my fault for not ordering earlier. I almost had to twist his arm to not give me a credit! I wish all vendors were like this. The only other one that I have experienced service like this from is NJS. It is so nice to have quality craftsmen in the hobby like this.
                Barry Smithson

Comment

Got a Ga Frame belt from Nic a little over a month ago. Great product, fair price, and shipped quickly.
                  Keep up the good work Nic!

Respectfully,
                  Kyle W. Sanders
                  42nd Ga Reg. Co. B
                  Kyle W. Sanders

Armory Guards
                  Pick'in eny Mess

"America has no north, no south, no east, no west. The sun rises over the hills and sets over the mountains, the compass just points up and down, and we can laugh now at the absurd notion of there being a north and a south. We are one and undivided." -Sam Watkins-1st Tennessee

Comment

ENGLISH SNAKE BUCKLE SABRE BELT

Just recieved my Sabre Belt and I could not be more satisfied. It is of the quality that you would expect from Nic.
                    Jim Busby
                    Walton Guards
                    Co D 1st FL Inf Reg
                    Co D 7th VT Inf Reg
                    Co C 3rd US Inf
                    www.waltonguards.org

Comment

Working...
                    X