Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Orchard Hill Sutlery Updates

Greetings Friends and Comrades;

Just a brief note to update you on few new items around here and some things in the works as well.

First off, we have five "special" pairs of Doug Potter's hand made cotton web suspenders, these are a limited run that Doug did for us. What makes these unique from the others we carry is that Doug made these five with genuine authentic period buckles, not re-pop buckles. The suspenders themselves are reproduction, but the buckles are the real deal. Hand sewn with waxed linen thread, leather end tabs, 100% cotton webbing. I've not posted these on our site as I do not expect them to be around here long enough. First come first served, $35.00 plus shipping, contact us if you are wanting in on these.

Second, we now have issue type turned oak tent pegs, and blue wool flannel contract Federal issue shirts available from Todd Morris.

In the works, watch for jean cloth covered CS Tin Drum canteens! I've wanted to offer these for a long time, and I'm finally getting around to it. These will be hot dipped flat tin drums covered with jean wool from FHW or Ben Tart, choice of slings will include cotton linen, tick stripe, leather, or cotton drill. Will offer variety of closures with button or buckle. Straight rolled tin spouts, no lip. Check the website for these soon.

That's all for now, more to follow. Thanks for your interest and continued support!

Best Regards;

Dan Houde - Proprietor
    Orchard Hill Sutlery

sales@orchardhillsutlery.com
    Last edited by dahoude; 02-26-2004, 11:27 PM. Reason: Update
    Daniel A. Houde - Proprietor
    Orchard Hill Cutlery
    On Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/OrchardHillCutlery

149th NYSV Co. B
    www.149thnewyork.com

PM Cobleskill Lodge #394 F.& A.M.
    A.A.S.R. Valley of Schenectady
    Oneonta Chapter #277 R.A.M.

"Uncal Sam has about as much care for his nefews as he has for his horses and mules" (Unidentified Union Soldier)

Re: Orchard Hill Sutlery Updates

Mr. Houde, I ordered a CS Cartridge box and Enfild nipple protector from you on 20 Feb.(with payment being made via pay pal )and sent you an email on 26 Feb. inquiring to the status of the order to which you have not replied. I would appreciate a reply regarding the status of the items which I have purchased from you.
    Fenny I Hanes

Richmond Depot, Inc.
    PO BOX 4849
    Midlothian, VA 23112
    www.richmonddepot.com
    (804)305-2968

Comment

Originally posted by Richmond Depot
      Mr. Houde, I ordered a CS Cartridge box and Enfild nipple protector from you on 20 Feb.(with payment being made via pay pal )and sent you an email on 26 Feb. inquiring to the status of the order to which you have not replied. I would appreciate a reply regarding the status of the items which I have purchased from you.
      L. Scott Hanes;

Greetings, we do not accept Pay Pal, so it is impossible for us to have received such payment? I just pulled your order and I am responding to you privately.

Regards;

Dan Houde
      Daniel A. Houde - Proprietor
      Orchard Hill Cutlery
      On Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/OrchardHillCutlery

149th NYSV Co. B
      www.149thnewyork.com

PM Cobleskill Lodge #394 F.& A.M.
      A.A.S.R. Valley of Schenectady
      Oneonta Chapter #277 R.A.M.

"Uncal Sam has about as much care for his nefews as he has for his horses and mules" (Unidentified Union Soldier)

Comment

Mr. Houde, Thank you very much for getting back with me regarding the :) order that I placed with you. I have heard lots of good things about your organization and I look forward to many future transactions with you.
        Fenny I Hanes

Richmond Depot, Inc.
        PO BOX 4849
        Midlothian, VA 23112
        www.richmonddepot.com
        (804)305-2968

Comment

Working...
        X