Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

ORIGINAL HARDWARE....For the Do It Yourselfer!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ORIGINAL HARDWARE....For the Do It Yourselfer!!

ORIGINAL HARDWARE!!! Just In!! A lot of original iron horse shoe and iron roller buckles. Some painted/ some not and all with very light surface rust that is easily cleaned. NOTE: I HAVE VERY LIMITED NUMBERS AVAILABLE!!

**Mix and Match!! Choose from any of the buckle types and sizes. Shipping is free with each order.....Minimum order of 5 for $20. Buy 6 for $25. Larger orders inquire.

See the web site for photos and prices.....

“Relics & Reproductions”
    Pages 21 - 23

Ken R Knopp PLEASE CONTACT ME BY EMAIL ( NO PM's) AT krk1865@bellsouth.net

.................................................. ..

ONE & ONE QUARTER INCH (1 1/4) HORSE SHOE BUCKLES: Great for CS Halters, stirrups straps and accoutrement belts. I only have 8 available.

ONE AND ONE QUARTER (1 1/4) ROLLER BUCKLES: Great for CS Stirrup Straps or Halter Straps and accoutrement belts. I have about nine available.

ONE INCH (1") ROLLER BUCKLES!! Great for canteen straps, saber belt shoulder straps and accoutrements. I have 9 available.

ONCE INCH (1”) HORSESHOE BUCKLES: Great for canteen straps, saber belt shoulder straps and accoutrements. Have about 20 available.

THREE QUARTER (3/4) INCH HORSE SHOE BUCKLES: Great for CS bridle buckles, canteen straps, saber belt shoulder straps and other accoutrements. Have about 16 available.

SEVEN EIGHTHS HORSE SHOE BUCKLES (Could fit 3/4). Great for CS bridle buckles, canteen straps, saber belt shoulder straps and other accoutrements. Have ONLY 3 available.

FIVE EIGHTHS (5/8"s) HORSE SHOE BUCKLES: Great for CS spur straps or bridles and Confederate accoutrement belts.. Have about 18 available.

MISCELLANEOUS BUCKLES: Various sizes and shapes but most rollers or horse shoe buckles ONE AND ONE QUARTER TO TWO INCHES WIDE. Inquire.
    Last edited by Ken Knopp; 06-04-2011, 04:17 PM.

Re: ORIGINAL HARDWARE....For the Do It Yourselfer!!

I'll take 6 of the 5/8" horseshoe buckles.
    Cody Mobley

Texas Ground Hornets
    Texas State Troops

[HOUSTON] TRI-WEEKLY TELEGRAPH, October 28, 1863,

Wanted.

All ladies in Houston and surrounding counties who have cloth on hand, which they can spare, are requested to donate it to the ladies of Crockett for the purpose of making petticoats for the Minute Men of this county, who have "backed out" of the service. We think the petticoat more suitable for them in these times.

Comment

Re: ORIGINAL HARDWARE....For the Do It Yourselfer!!

Cody, they are yours. Send $25 via paypal to my email address. Include your shipping address. Contact me by email.

Ken R KNopp
      krk1865@bellsouth.net

Comment

Working...
      X