Stunning CS Stars

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Stunning CS Stars

After the success of the last batch of CS Field Grade Officer's stars, and the subsequent request for more, I am please to announce the arrival of:

The Col. W. Parham Star

Everyone open your copy of "Collecting the Confederacy" by Shannon Pritchard, to page 266 (bottom of page) and see the originals these were copied from.

If you ever wanted a faithful reproduction of an original and identified Confederate field grade officer insignia - and not just another flat, nondescript sutler row abomination - here is your opportunity. These stars measure 1" across - just as the originals. Please see the photos below.

As with everything I offer, there is a very limited number of these stars. I have for sale a grand total of 40 pair.

Price: $21.00 / Pair + shipping

Shipping:
    Will be via USPS. Please add $5.00 for S&H to the total order. S&H will only be charged once for multiple pairs being shipped together to the same address.

Payment:
    I will be accepting PayPal ONLY. Please make payment to: craddock64@aol.com at PayPal.

Remember, this is first come - first served. When gone they will be gone for good.
    Attached Files
    PATRICK CRADDOCK
    Prometheus No. 851
    Franklin, Tennessee
    Widows' Sons Mess
    www.craftsmansapron.com

Aut Bibat Aut Abeat

Can't fix stupid... Johnny Lloyd

Re: Stunning CS Stars

So that's where Kiev got that sexy thing what he put on his hat!
    Bob Muehleisen
    Furious Five
    Cin, O.

Comment

Bob,

That is a completely different star. It is big, honking and seven pointed. These are small and only six pointed.

You'll see those big, in your face, stars at Manassas on Field officers and Color company officers.
      PATRICK CRADDOCK
      Prometheus No. 851
      Franklin, Tennessee
      Widows' Sons Mess
      www.craftsmansapron.com

Aut Bibat Aut Abeat

Comment

Click image for larger version

Name:	jowens..jpg
Views:	1
Size:	8.1 KB
ID:	222226Sent money for two pair. Going to use them in a frame with a picture of my GG Grand pappy. He was Bvt Col. of the 9th Va. Inf. at GB.
        Jim Mayo
        Portsmouth Rifles, Company G, 9th Va. Inf.

CW Show and Tell Site
        http://www.angelfire.com/ma4/j_mayo/index.html

Comment

Sent money for 2 pair as well.
          Tristan Galloway

Comment

Just a bounce to give the AC folks another chance before I open this up on other forums.
            PATRICK CRADDOCK
            Prometheus No. 851
            Franklin, Tennessee
            Widows' Sons Mess
            www.craftsmansapron.com

Aut Bibat Aut Abeat

Comment

Have sent the money by paypal for a pair.

Dave Burt, England.
              David Burt, Co Author "Suppliers to the Confederacy: British Imported Arms and Accoutrements" "Suppliers to the Confederacy II: S. Isaac Campbell & Co, London - Peter Tait & Co, Limerick, Out Now

Comment

So I can't put one of those giant dico seven pointed stars on my collar? :P
                Robert Johnson

"Them fellers out thar you ar goin up against, ain't none of the blue-bellied, white-livered Yanks and sassidge-eatin'forrin' hirelin's you have in Virginny that run atthe snap of a cap - they're Western fellers, an' they'll mighty quick give you a bellyful o' fightin."

In memory of: William Garry Co.H 5th USCC KIA 10/2/64 Saltville VA.

Comment

Patrick,
                  Have sent money for another pair. 'Copied from original' stars like these are hard to resist.

Dave Burt
                  David Burt, Co Author "Suppliers to the Confederacy: British Imported Arms and Accoutrements" "Suppliers to the Confederacy II: S. Isaac Campbell & Co, London - Peter Tait & Co, Limerick, Out Now

Comment

Working...
                  X