Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Duvall Leatherwork - Manassas Here We Come!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Announcement: Duvall Leatherwork - Manassas Here We Come!

If you are attending the upcoming Manassas Event, please make sure to visit us on Sutler Row. We have been working extremely hard and we'll be well stocked with our renown Cartridge Boxes,
    Cap Pouches, Scabbards, Belts, Blanket & Overcoat Slings and Canteen Straps. We will also have a limited number of White Buff Militia Belts.

We will be arriving and set up on Thursday, July 21st

Nick Duvall
    Duvall Leatherwork
    314 Wyoming Ave
    Kingston, PA 18704
    (570) 283-9297
    http://www.duvallleathework.com
    Nick Duvall

Re: Duvall Leatherwork - Manassas Here We Come!

Nick,
    I just received my White Buff Milita Belt with Brass Belt Plate.I couldn't be more pleased. Not only does it look great, the turn around time between ordering and delivery was quick.
    Thanks for a quality product Nick.
    Jeffrey Quigley
    The Tater Mess
    Black Jack Battlefield
    Lone Jack Historical Society

"Col. Pate" said Stuart, "You have done all that any man could do. How long can you hold this position?" "Until I die General" answered Pate.
    General J.E.B Stuart to Col. Henry Clay Pate, moments before Pate was killed in action at the Battle of Yellow Tavern, May 11th, 1864.
    Henry Clay Pate, Militia Captain of Shannon's Sharpshooters, Battle of Black Jack, Kansas Territory June 2nd 1856

Comment

Called you a few weeks ago about purchasing a set of your confed set #1 leathers...you said the best bet was to get it in manassas..so I'll be there knocking on your tent bright and early Thursday :)
      Aron Price
      AG

Comment

Nick,
        My inbox was full sorry,
        what you say about that knot..
        Ethan harrington
        ethan harrington

Comment

Working...
        X