Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

New colors of socks in stock, as well as knit caps and mittens! Get them while it's still hot! FREE SHIPPING

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• While Supplies Last: New colors of socks in stock, as well as knit caps and mittens! Get them while it's still hot! FREE SHIPPING

I have several pair of newly completed hand knit, 100% wool socks in stock in the colors pictured. They are still the best out there, very comfortable and long lasting. Only $35 per pair, and mention this post on the AC and shipping will be FREE.

I also have a new style knit hat, known as the Carleton Whitby hat. This hat was found on an 18th century shipwreck, but the style endured into the 19th century as well. A very warm hat that has alot of style and character! $35 each, mention this ad and get FREE SHIPPING.

I also still have some pairs of the John Cole mittens available (originally made for John Cole of the 9th Massachussetts) They are $25 per pair, same deal on shipping.

Order before it turns cold! Everyone will want these things when it's cold, order now and don't stress about the wait or shipping times! HAVE IT BEFORE YOU NEED IT!

Order via mail to Chris Utley, South Union Mills, 1721 Stephenson Lane, Spring Hill, TN 37174. Order via paypal to mcutley@yahoo.com, or inquire about ordering to orders@southunionmills.com.

Please state modern shoe size when ordering socks and modern glove size when ordering mittens. Head size in inches for knit caps.

Thanks!

Chris Utley
    South Union Mills
    [url]www.southunionmills.com[/url]
    [url]www.facebook.com/southunionmills[/url]

Re: New colors of socks in stock, as well as knit caps and mittens! Get them while it's still hot! FREE SHIPPING

Received a pair of Mr. Utley's socks this week and they are indeed the best I have seen or owned. Also was impressed with the Pea Ridge blanket and one of his straw hats. All of his products were of the best quality, but his customer service was even better! OBTW the brown socks with the red toe and heel in the middle of the photo are taken! Thanks Chris.

Jason Allison
    Last edited by Tigerinvestigator; 08-13-2011, 10:30 PM. Reason: added signature
    Jason Allison
    Tiptonville, TN

Comment

Re: New colors of socks in stock, as well as knit caps and mittens! Get them while it's still hot! FREE SHIPPING

Thanks for the compliments Jason. I do have more than one pair of each color, so there are some browns left!!
      Chris Utley
      South Union Mills

Comment

Still have several pairs of socks in stock as well as mittens and caps. Free shipping offer has ended. Thank you for all the orders!
        Chris Utley
        South Union Mills

Comment

The socks are top notch folks! Fort Donelson is coming up and those caps and mittens might come in mighty handy in February. Just sayin'.
          Warren Dickinson

Currently a History Hippy at South Union Shaker Village
          Member of the original Pickett's Mill Interpretive Volunteer Staff & Co. D, 17th Ky Vol. Inf
          Former Mudsill
          Co-Creator of the States Rights Guard in '92

Comment

Working...
          X