6th Mississippi @ Shiloh South Union Shaker Blanket Deal

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 6th Mississippi @ Shiloh South Union Shaker Blanket Deal

In conjunction with the 6th Mississippi's effort for the Shiloh event, I am offering a special "deal" on the South Union Shaker blanket for participants that are participating with the 6th Miss. only. This is the result of some work by the organizers and myself.

The summer before Shiloh the 6th Miss. spent alot of their time in or near Bowling Green, KY, which is only about 10 miles from the South Union Shaker Village. The Shakers did a great deal of their business transactions in Bowling Green and surrounding areas, which would have put these blankets within easy reach of the 6th Mississippi.

The special price is $99.00 plus shipping, which is a $30 discount off the regular price. The orders will ship toward the end of September, after a run of blankets comes in finished from the mill. To purchase, simply go to the website www.southunionmills.com and click on "South Union Blanket" in the left column. Then, once on the Shaker Blanket page, click "Buy Now" in the red "6th Mississippi" deal box. Please put your company designation as proof of registration in the comments box.

Thank you for your interest.

Chris Utley
    South Union Mills
    [url]www.southunionmills.com[/url]
    [url]www.facebook.com/southunionmills[/url]

Re: 6th Mississippi @ Shiloh South Union Shaker Blanket Deal

All blankets that have been ordered to date are going out in the morning!!!!!!!!! Anyone else interested in this deal, please purchase soon because they are going quickly and I don't have many more to give away at this special price.
    Chris Utley
    South Union Mills
    [url]www.southunionmills.com[/url]
    [url]www.facebook.com/southunionmills[/url]

Comment

Hey Chris,
      I think a few of the guys might be over at Rippavilla this weekend!
      Patrick Landrum
      Independent Rifles

Comment

Hey - is my blanket ready yet? ;)
        Andrew "Abner" Martin
        AKM Dry Goods

Comment

Yep I know one Rippaville-bound soldier who is anxiously awaiting his. :)
          Warren Dickinson

Currently a History Hippy at South Union Shaker Village
          Member of the original Pickett's Mill Interpretive Volunteer Staff & Co. D, 17th Ky Vol. Inf
          Former Mudsill
          Co-Creator of the States Rights Guard in '92

Comment

Working...
          X