X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Some items in stock

All-

I have the following items in stock and ready to ship:

Federal haversacks - Entirely handsewn body. All interior seams are felled and all vital points are reinforced per the original. An interesting facet of this particular haversack is that it has no gusset in its bottom: the flap and body are all one piece. Even without the gusset, this is a pretty roomy bag on the inside. The leather closure strap and buckle are riveted, rather than sewn, in place. The strap, per the original, is machine sewn. Comes with an interior rice bag. $69.50 ea.

Moses Alexander haversacks - entirely handsewn (yes, even the strap) with a bone button closure. $35 ea.

1 civlian floorcloth / groundsheet - 48 x 72" groundsheet.... I could try to describe it but I'll just defer to the attached pictures. SOLD!

2 painted cloth groundsheets with grommets. Normally I sell these for $55 each but these are pieced - made up of two sections of painted cloth and with a doubled and felled seam in the center. Since they're different, I'm selling these for $45 each even though they are longer than my usual offerings (approx 75" long). BOTH SOLD!

Prices do not include shipping or a 3% fee for all payments received via PayPal. If interested, please contact us via PM (preferred) or by email at akmdrygoods@yahoo.com
    Attached Files
    Last edited by Travelin Cornfed; 09-22-2011, 09:44 AM. Reason: some items sold
    Andrew "Abner" Martin
    AKM Dry Goods

Re: Some items in stock

Andrew,
    Could your LOVELY wife make another floorcloth just like that for my LOVELY wife?:)
    Cheers
    Terry Sorchy

Comment

I would like to purchase a haversack.

Thanks,
      Todd Wilber

“When I get a little money I buy books; and if any is left I buy food and clothes.”
      --Desiderius Erasmus

SUVCW Member

Comment

Todd-

Shoot me an email and we'll see if we can get you squared away.

Thanks,

AM
        Andrew "Abner" Martin
        AKM Dry Goods

Comment

Yes, Sir.
          Will do.
          Thanks.
          Todd Wilber

“When I get a little money I buy books; and if any is left I buy food and clothes.”
          --Desiderius Erasmus

SUVCW Member

Comment

Working...
          X