Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Christmas sale on gum blankets and rubber ponchos

Hello comrades,

I am happy to post my first offer as an Approved Vendor on this forum today! I have to appologize that my english homepage is still not up but unfortunately I am absolutely dependent on somebody else there. I can make shoes but have no clue about PCs!!:tounge_sm

Now here is my Christmas offer for you till the 20th of December.(The price is only valid for non EU residents EU residents need to add 19% sales tax).:
    1. All payments via Paypal without Paypal fee! This is 4% off!
    2. The gum blankets for 55 Euro ( ca. 71$),
    3. The small ponchos 44.5"x71" for 58 Euro ( ca. 75.5$)
    4. The large ponchos 60"x71" for 69 Euro ( ca. 90$)

Shipping charges will be calculated individually. Just inquire!

They are made of thin cotton sheeting with vulcanized natural rubber. The dimensions of the gum blankets are 46"x72" inch like the ones offerd by the Union India Rubber Company. They weigh between 2 1/4 and 2 1/2 pounds like the originals. All reinforcements are vulcanized on without any excess traces of vulcanization fluid like other good gum blankets have. This excess is a detail original gum blankets did not have! The ponchos and gum blankets are made with correct sized brass grommets and all wear the Union India Rubber Company maker stamp.
    The ponchos are also light weight and have a button closure at the neck opening. The latter is made like the originals with split reinforcement rectangle which goes into the neck opening.
    Ponchos seem to be by far underrepresented in the campaigner community as they are overrepresented in the mainstrem community.

Click image for larger version

Name:	poncho1.jpg
Views:	2
Size:	494.8 KB
ID:	229887Click image for larger version

Name:	UIRC Stempel.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	101.3 KB
ID:	229888Click image for larger version

Name:	poncho2.jpg
Views:	2
Size:	485.1 KB
ID:	229889Click image for larger version

Name:	lariat 002.JPG
Views:	3
Size:	924.3 KB
ID:	229890Click image for larger version

Name:	lariat 003.JPG
Views:	1
Size:	734.7 KB
ID:	229891
    Last edited by J.H.Berger; 12-02-2011, 03:05 AM.
    Jan H.Berger
    Hornist

German Mess
    http://germanmess.de/

www.lederarsenal.com

"Und setzet ihr nicht das Leben ein, nie wird euch das Leben gewonnen sein."( Friedrich Schiller)

Re: Christmas sale on gum blankets and rubber ponchos

How do I go about purchasing one of these fine gum blankets? What would be the shipping to Sioux City, Iowa? Thanks
    Fred F. Griffin

Comment

Mr. Griffin, just send me an email to j.h.berger@lederarsenal.com and I will give you the info you need.

In case somebody is interested in another item from my homepage I will happily send the english info about it upon request as long as my PC man has not come up with his job!
      Jan H.Berger
      Hornist

German Mess

www.lederarsenal.com

"Und setzet ihr nicht das Leben ein, nie wird euch das Leben gewonnen sein."( Friedrich Schiller)

Comment

I use Google Chrome as my browser, when I visited your website the Google translate tool opened in the browser and instantly translated your page to English. I am not employed by nor am I a paid advertiser for Google.

Hope this helps.

Bob Manzo
        Ex-Cornfed, still an enthusiast
        Bob Manzo
        Formerly of the 12th VA Inf Co G "Richmond Grays"

Comment

Wow, technique!!Thank you!
          Shipping cost for a single gum blanket or poncho is 17 Euro.
          Jan H.Berger
          Hornist

German Mess

www.lederarsenal.com

Comment

Working...
          X