In Stock Clearance!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Announcement: In Stock Clearance!!

I Have the following items in stock and I am wanting to clear them out by the end of the year.

1 - Civilian belt with Original Rev War buckle. The belt is 1 3/8 wide and is iron dyed. The buckle is an dug buckle that has been
    cleaned polished and has a new iron forged tongue. The belt has not been sized yet so it can be cut to any length under 52'
    . $55 w/shipping

1 - GA frame belt. The belt is iron dyed and has a "gutter back" style buckle Size 38 to 41. $45 w/shipping

1 - Brown GA frame sword belt with "gutter back" style buckle. The belt has hand made brass hardware and a sliding rear
    hanger strap. The belt has not been sized so it can be cut to any length under 57 inches. $95 w/shipping

3 - Painted Cloth (Richmond Depot) belts. The belts have iron dyed leather ends and billets. The roller buckles are hand made
    and jappanned with an original recipe. These belts are patterned off of the original in the MOC. Three sizes are available
    but they can be made shorter if needed. (The three sizes are 38 to 49, 39 to 50 and 45 to 56) $55 with shipping

2 - English snake buckle belts. (These belts are patterned off of the original here in Greenville SC with permission of the
    owner and the Greenville Confederate Museum) This pattern of belt features the unique style of attaching the end of the
    teardrop tongue to the belt with a tunnel stitch on the inside of the belt to hide the stiching from being seen on the outside
    of the belt. One belt has the standard double headed snake buckle and the other is a sigle headed style buckle. Please
    specify. The belts are iron dyed, cod oil stuffed and then waxed per originals. Both belts are the same size 36" to 40".
    $75 each w/shipping.

2 - Hampton Legion style cap pouches. These are copies of the original cap pouch of Robert Johnson who served in
    Hamptons Legion. The original is in the collection of the SC Relic Room. The pouches are iron dyed with a single belt loop
    and lead finial. $60 with shipping

1 - Early war Augusta Arsenal pattern cap pouch. The pouch has two thin belt loops and a lead finial. The only changes to the
    pattern from the original is that I added a wool static guard to the pouch for safety reasons. The origal that I viewed never
    had one. $65 w/shipping

1 - "Used" Black Richmond style sword belt with Miss/Texas spoon and wreath "Star" buckle. The belt is practically brand
    new and was only used at the 150th Manassas event. Iron dyed and cod oil finish on belt. $100 w/shipping

Please contact me via email @ bmalone263@yahoo.com. Money orders and paypal accepted. Thanks and God Bless!Click image for larger version

Name:	Civil War stuff 022.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	1.44 MB
ID:	229910Click image for larger version

Name:	Civil War stuff 007.jpg
Size:	1.40 MB
ID:	229909Click image for larger version

Name:	Civil War stuff 006.jpg
ID:	229908Click image for larger version

Name:	Civil War stuff 024.jpg
Size:	1.38 MB
ID:	229911Click image for larger version

Name:	Civil War stuff 028.jpg
Size:	1.41 MB
ID:	229912Click image for larger version

Name:	Civil War stuff 059.jpg
ID:	229913Click image for larger version

Name:	Civil War stuff 060.jpg
Size:	1.37 MB
ID:	229914
    BRAD MALONE

Re: In Stock Clearance!!

Here are more pictures of the items for sale!
    Attached Files
    BRAD MALONE

Comment

THe single headed snake buckle belt and Augusta arsenal cap pouch are spoken for.

Thanks
      Brad Malone
      BRAD MALONE

Comment

Folks,

AS I'vew said before, I've inspected all of these items personally and think you really can't find better in the hobby. Brad's attention to leather preparation is excellent and his hardware really sets the work apart. The brass D belt is one of my personal favorites as such buckles are dug all along the SC Lowcountry.....would make an excellent modern belt also. Just my two cents!

Regards,

Neill Rose
        Palmetto Guard
        Iron Scouts

Comment

Working...
        X