Handsewn Sleeping Caps

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Handsewn Sleeping Caps

Protect yourself from the dew and damp with a handsewn sleeping cap and support preservation at the same time.

Completely hand stitched wool and cotton with hand made and braided wool tassels $45 ppd ($11.25 to preservation)

1. navy wool with navy and green cotton and green wool tassel size med/large 22 1/4 - 23 1/4" (6 7/8 -7 1/4)

2. tan wool with tan cotton and tan wool tassel size med/large 22 1/2 - 23 1/2" (7-7 3/8) - Reserved

3. faded butternut colored wool with taupe and green cotton and greenish wool tassel size extra large 23 3/4 - 24 3/4 (7 3/8-7 3/4)
    Reserved

4.navy wool with navy and green cotton and green wool tassel size extra large 23 3/4 - 24 3/4 (7 3/8-7 3/4)

25% of proceeds will be donated to preservation

10% discount for active and retired modern military and law enforcement personnel

If you’d like to reserve any of them for up to 7 days, please post here, PM, or e-mail at PreservationParcels@hotmail.com to reserve. Money orders, checks or Paypal at preservationparcels@hotmail.com gladly accepted.

Thank you.

stitch by stitch, acre by acre
    Last edited by KathyBradford; 02-17-2012, 05:32 PM.

Re: Handsewn Sleeping Caps

Mrs. Bradford,

I would like to reserve #3. I will get funds sent when I get to my computer.

Thank you!
    Jeff "Thad" Gallagher

Pit Rat Mess
    49th Ohio
    Huber Heights #777 F&AM

"The moralities of this company are not as good as they used to be, there is much swearing and abuse." Francis Kiene 49th OVI

Comment

All yours, Thad. Thank you.

Comment

P.M. sent on #4.

Thank you for your quality of work and efforts for preservation.

regards,
        Mark
        J. Mark Choate
        7th TN. Cavalry, Co. D.

"Let history dictate our impressions.......not the other way around!"

Comment

PM sent on #1-ill take this! thank you so much!

edit: your inbox is full. payment is on the way. will keep you posted with shipping details.

nic hudson
          Last edited by niccartel; 02-17-2012, 10:39 AM.
          [B][FONT=Georgia][/FONT]NIC HUDSON
          NEW RECRUIT FOR
          *42nd GEORGIA VOLUNTEER INFANTRY CO. B *[/B]

[I]June 1864 my GG grandfather housed & quartered Confederate Gen. Polk. One night my GG grandfather walked in on Gen. Polk to check to see if he needed anything else for the night, but the Gen was at his bed side, on his knees praying to god. Gen. Leonidas Polk was killed the next day. Nearly torn in half by an artillery shell while observing Federal battery positions. I still have the last bed Gen. Polk ever slept on. [/I]

Comment

Thank you, Matt, Thad, Nic, and Mark. All four caps have been reserved.
            Last edited by KathyBradford; 02-17-2012, 01:39 PM.

Comment

Those are beautiful, Kathy. I hope to catch them sooner the next time you put some on here...then one will adorn my head in camp! Be blessed...
              C. Scott Brown
              Co M 1st MO Light Artillery Turner Brigade
              Camp Commander, SUVCW Sigel Camp #614 Dept. of MO
              Chaplain, SUVCW Dept. of MO
              Treasurer, S. Central MO Civil War Round Table
              Civil War Trust Member

[B]In honor of my paternal Great-grandfather, Pvt. Francis Marion Brown, Co. D, 29th IL Inf[/B] &
              [B]my maternal Great great-grandfather, Pvt. James Madison Hendrickson, along with brothers Pvt. Thomas Jefferson Hendrickson and Pvt. Solomon Hendrickson, all of Co. G, 99th IL Inf[/B]

Comment

They not only look good, they keep your noggin warm when its cold out, and its hard to sleep if you are shivering. Mama always said, if your feet are cold, put on a hat. I still love the ones I got from Karen.
                Ron Mueller
                Illinois
                New Madrid Guards

"How many legs does a dog have if you call the tail a leg?
                Four. Calling a tail a leg doesn't make it a leg."
                Abraham Lincoln

Comment

Working...
                X