No announcement yet.

Newest coverlet offering now available! Tennessee Blazing Star

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Announcement: Newest coverlet offering now available! Tennessee Blazing Star

Our newest offering in the coverlet line is now available!! Made of wool from an east coast U.S.farm and cotton. This coverlet is in the Tennessee Blazing Star pattern, in brick red with tan background. Limited quantities are available, so don't miss this chance to own a piece of history! Measures approximately 83x51. Great addition to your impression!! $129.00 plus shipping.

To order, visit my website www.southunionmills.com, and go to the Online Store, New Products.
    Attached Files
    Chris Utley
    South Union Mills
    [url]www.southunionmills.com[/url]
    [url]www.facebook.com/southunionmills[/url]

Re: Newest coverlet offering now available! Tennessee Blazing Star

How much do they weigh Utley?
    Bryant Roberts
    Palmetto Guards/WIG/LR

Interested in the Palmetto Guards?
    palmettoguards@gmail.com

Comment

Exactly what I was looking for (even though I don't need another blanket). Chris, thanks for offering stuff like this. I never wanted to use an original coverlet in the field and now I don't have too. Hopefully this blanket isn't too thin.
      Respectfully,
      Jon Bocek

~ The Dandy Man Mess / WA / VLH / LR ~

Comment

Originally posted by poilu1917 View Post
        Exactly what I was looking for (even though I don't need another blanket). Chris, thanks for offering stuff like this. I never wanted to use an original coverlet in the field and now I don't have too. Hopefully this blanket isn't too thin.

Where's the Like button?

Chris does a great service to the hobby with these fine coverlids. The small runs provide great variety at a great price, and keep original textiles out of the field.

They are also very versatile. . I've been collecting reproduction coverlets for years, as I use them in the house as well as the field. I've found two coverlets warmer than a blanket of the same weight, and I can leave one behind in warm weather.

Great job at a reasonable price.
        Terre Hood Biederman
        Yassir, I used to be Mrs. Lawson. I still run period dyepots, knit stuff, and cause trouble.

sigpic
        Wearing Grossly Out of Fashion Clothing Since 1958.

ADVENTURE CALLS. Can you hear it? Come ON.

Comment

Are these two-piece with a center seam?
          Paul McKee

Comment

Thanks everyone for the comments. The coverlets weigh approx. 2.5 lbs. They do not have a center seam, they are solid piece 51" in width. Thanks!
            Chris Utley
            South Union Mills
            [url]www.southunionmills.com[/url]
            [url]www.facebook.com/southunionmills[/url]

Comment

Working...
            X