X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• In stock and ready to ship!

All-

I have the following items on hand and ready to ship:

1 Mexican War haversack - all visible stitching completed by hand and sporting the correct cast pewter buttons. A pain to make but a really sharp bag once complete! $49.50

2 William Spinlin haversacks - The Spinlin haversack, which resides in the MoC, is a machine-sewn cotton haversack that closes with a single bone button. It's a pretty big bag at 10" tall x 13" wide. Plenty of room for housewives, telescopes, spare socks, grappling hooks, combs, tinware stolen from a pard, or maybe even rations. $30 each.

3 Moses Alexander haversacks - entirely handsewn (yes, even the strap) out of cotton drill with a single bone button closure. $35 ea.

2 Bayley pattern haversacks - This particular haversack is patterned after an original that was carried by Sgt. A. H. Bayley of Company D, 18th VA Artillery Battalion. The bag is actually made of two layers of cloth joined during the manufacturing process. The exterior body of the bag is painted cloth but the interior, including the flap, is completely lined with cotton drill. The bag is closed with with a single bone button. $49.50 each.

1 Ticking pattern haversack - Basic envelope pattern haversack, entirely handsewn with a cotton tape closure. Patterned after the original in the MoC as shown on page 201 of EoG - CS. $20

Prices do not include shipping or PayPal fees. If interested, please contact me via PM!

God bless,
    Attached Files
    Andrew "Abner" Martin
    AKM Dry Goods

Re: In stock and ready to ship!

Andrew,

PM sent on Mex War Haversack.
    Jonathan Cagle-Mulberg
    Handsome Company Mess
    Liberty Hall Drum Corps
    California Consolidated Drum Band

Comment

Hi Andrew,
      I sent you a PM

Thanks
      John Lawson
      John Lawson
      19th Alabama (Australia)

Trust in God and fear nothing.

Comment

Updated stock list:

2 William Spinlin haversacks - The Spinlin haversack, which resides in the MoC, is a machine-sewn cotton haversack that closes with a single bone button. It's a pretty big bag at 10" tall x 13" wide. Plenty of room for housewives, telescopes, spare socks, grappling hooks, combs, tinware stolen from a pard, or maybe even rations. $30 each.

1 Moses Alexander haversack - entirely handsewn (yes, even the strap) out of cotton drill with a single bone button closure. $35 ea.

2 Bayley pattern haversacks - This particular haversack is patterned after an original that was carried by Sgt. A. H. Bayley of Company D, 18th VA Artillery Battalion. The bag is actually made of two layers of cloth joined during the manufacturing process. The exterior body of the bag is painted cloth but the interior, including the flap, is completely lined with cotton drill. The bag is closed with with a single bone button. $49.50 each.

Prices do not include shipping or PayPal fees. If interested, please contact me via PM!

God bless,
        Andrew "Abner" Martin
        AKM Dry Goods

Comment

Andrew,

PM sent regarding Spinlin haversack.

Best regards,
          Kevin
          Charles Kevin Traxler
          "You may find me one day dead in a ditch. But by God, you'll find me in a pile of brass" Trooper M. Padgett

Comment

Updated stock list:

1 William Spinlin haversack - The Spinlin haversack, which resides in the MoC, is a machine-sewn cotton haversack that closes with a single bone button. It's a pretty big bag at 10" tall x 13" wide. Plenty of room for housewives, telescopes, spare socks, grappling hooks, combs, tinware stolen from a pard, or maybe even rations. $30 each.

1 Bayley pattern haversacks - This particular haversack is patterned after an original that was carried by Sgt. A. H. Bayley of Company D, 18th VA Artillery Battalion. The bag is actually made of two layers of cloth joined during the manufacturing process. The exterior body of the bag is painted cloth but the interior, including the flap, is completely lined with cotton drill. The bag is closed with with a single bone button. $49.50 each.

God bless,
            Andrew "Abner" Martin
            AKM Dry Goods

Comment

Sir,

PM sent on Bayley pattern haversack

Mark Headlee
              Mark Owen Headlee
              Lamar Lodge #90, A.F.&A.M.
              Lamar, Colorado, USA

Comment

Gents,

Got my Spinlin haversack from Abner and couldn't be happier!

Will MacDonald

Comment

Working...
                X