Tim Allen Hats new website

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tim Allen Hats new website

:wink_smil Hello fellows! I would like to invite everyone to view my new website at:

As with anything new, it will be a work in progress as I update and insert other hat styles that are not included in this version of Tim Allen Hats. I hope you find it enjoyable and easy to surf. There have been a lot of questions as to my whereabouts and I just want to let you know that I have been here in Maryland for the last 10 years. I just slowed down a little making hats as my day job has become more time consuming. But I really wanted to get back in to making great hats and seeing them in the field.
    I know it was time to stop mailing flyers and get on the World Wide Web!
    I would like to hear any comments about the site that you may have good or bad. And I look forward to making your next slouch hat.
    I remain your servant,
    Tim Allen

Re: Tim Allen Hats new website

The site looks great, easy to navigate and the content is superb. Looking forward to see how this site grows and develops.
    Dan Foster

Comment

Tim,The site looks great.I ordered a plug style (if you can't make it,I'll take a flat top.).I can't wait to get it.The site looks like you'll have to be working.
      Cullen Smith
      Bluegrass Rifles
      Cullen Smith
      South Union Guard

"Always carry a flagon of whiskey in case of snakebite, and furthermore always carry a small snake"~W.C. Fields

"When I drink whiskey, I drink whiskey; and when I drink water, I drink water."~Michaleen Flynn [I]The Quiet Man[/I]

Comment

Tim,

Great site, if you're gonna be as Spotsy 140, I may stop in and check out your tent. Thanks and keep up the good work:).

Robert Wallace
        Robert F. Wallace
        38th NCT (River Rat Mess)
        North State Rifles

"Do your duty in all things...for you can do no more and should never wish to do less." General Robert E. Lee

Comment

I've owned one of these outstanding hats since 97 and it's easily my favorite.
          [SIZE=2][B]Mark Mason[/B][/SIZE] :cool:
          [SIZE=2][I]Tar Water Mess[/I][/SIZE]
          [SIZE=2][I]GHTI[/I][/SIZE]
          [URL]http://http://www.ghti.homestead.com/[/URL]

Comment

Let me just say, those are some really well made hats. I am very interested in the basic beehive, i will keep in touch with you, or contact you sometime Mr.Allen

Alex,

Your application was approved just yesterday, yet you have obviously failed to read our rules (as you agreed to, upon registering to this forum).

All Posts require your full name, so this is your First Warning. If you wish appreciate your posting previlege, you may wish to revist our rules:

http://www.authentic-campaigner.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1034

Scott McKay, moderator
            AC Forums
            Alex J Belhumeur
            The GawdAwful Mess
            SC Society

"one strap goes into the grbage and the other goes into the fire" -B.K.

Comment

Originally posted by texfed1554
              Let me just say, those are some really well made hats. I am very interested in the basic beehive, i will keep in touch with you, or contact you sometime Mr.Allen
              Thanks alot..............looking forward to making you a hat.
              Tim Allen

Comment

Working...
              X