Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bully Buy and Other items

Gentlemen,

Just a quick note to say "thank you" for the overwhelming response to the Bully Buy for the Month of May. Mike Anderson is hard at work making up more kits for you so that there will be absolutely no wait when you order.

Other items also "on sale" over at Skillet Licker:

Grain bags - US QMD; Confederate States; Sugar or Salt - $5 each or 5 for $20. Came in quite handy this past weekend when issuing rations to my section.

Contractor Federal Issue Blue Flannel Shirts - On sale for $110! Even though the days during this past weekend were indeed warm, this shirt came as a welcome relief for a quick change during the cooler evenings.

Federal Issue Haversack - Painted as per a period recipe and painstakingly copied from the original at the Carlisle Barracks, it is on sale for $85.

The 2cd Set of period songs as performed by the Eastman Wind Ensemble and featuring versions of songs by the famed Hutchinson Family! This 2cd set has been described to me as the very best compilation of period music available today and goes far and above the usual fare found. On sale $10 Post Paid. You can also go to the "Whats New" section of my site to hear sound bytes of the disc.

Thanks for your continued patronage.
    Joseph Hofmann
Working...
X