Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New AC Approved Vendor!

Good Evening AC Members!

Tonight, we are extremely pleased to announce the addition of another quality vendor to the illustrious AC Approved Vendor List. You might remember Rae Evans as an extraordinary photographer at various EBUFU Events over the years. Her photographs captured many moments in the field and she estblished herself as one of our favorite Brits.

Well, Rae has now started an authentic sutlery - The Cheshire Hat Company. Let's allow her to describe what she is doing in her own words:

"My interest in history started as a child, my parents would take me to historical reenactments and grew I up "living in the past". This played a huge part in my life, influencing my educational choices (military history) and resulting in many years in the authentic living history scene. I focus on the campaigner/authentic elements of living history and have become well known for my photography within the field.

After a short break to have my children, I wanted to get back into it and to connect it to another of my hobbies...crochet. Being at home with my young children, I found myself crocheting them historical hats and clothes to play in, until one day (in lockdown) I realised I should maybe progress to actual living history pieces, that others might be interested in... I posted my first authentic, crocheted woolen hat on Facebook and it sold within 4 mins. I was amazed and I realised I'd found something I could create that I loved, which was in demand and I could do from home with my children... (no office jobs and childcare thank you very muchly!) and so The Cheshire Hat Company was born. Authentic hats and accessories."

TO VISIT THE CHESHIRE HAT COMPANY ON FACEBOOK, CLICK HERE

TO VISIT HER SHOP ON ETSY AND PURCHASE ITEMS, CLICK HERE

Please help us welcome Rae to the AC Approved Vendor Family!
    ERIC TIPTON
    Former AC Owner
Working...
X