Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New Items and Runs

Gentlemen,
    A few things to consider for any upcoming campaigns you may be attending; all pictures and descriptions can be found on my site:

1) Four button CS Sack Coat
    2) Department of Alabama jacket
    2) Lined and unlined Federal fatigue blouses as well as the Gale contract coat in any size you may be in need of
    3) Canvas leggings (these are being reccomended for the upcoming Columbia Rifles Chancellorsville LH)
    4) Type I forage cap covers
    5) Web suspenders
    6) Officer haversacks

In addition I will be carrying Mark "Silas" Tackitt's new manual.

Thank you for your time and patronage.
    Joseph Hofmann

Re: New Items and Runs

Originally posted by JerseySkilletLicker
    Gentlemen,
    A few things to consider for any upcoming campaigns you may be attending; all pictures and descriptions can be found on my site:

1) Four button CS Sack Coat
    Joe,
    Let me refer you to John Stillwagon's excellent article that describes the Brooke jacket as well as the other existant jackets. These jackets are really nice jackets. If i was interested in a jacket, i certainly want to see this jacket.

"jacketless in SC"
    [FONT=Franklin Gothic Medium]David Chinnis[/FONT]
    Palmetto Living History Association
    [url]www.morrisisland.org[/url]

[i]"We have captured one fort--Gregg--and one charnel house--Wagner--and we have built one cemetery, Morris Island. The thousand little sand-hills that in the pale moonlight are a thousand headstones, and the restless ocean waves that roll and break on the whitened beach sing an eternal requiem to the toll-worn gallant dead who sleep beside."

Clara Barton
    October 11, 1863[/i]

Comment

Working...
    X