Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Gear up for the Fall Campaigns!

Runs in Progress:
    Isaac and Campbell knapsacks are once again being done but for a limited time. Neil Rose and others at the South Carolina relic Room did a comparison between our I&C (as well as some other reproductions) and the original in their collection. I am awaiting the results but the first news out is that ours stacked up extremely favorably with the original and rightfully belongs in a class by itself as the best reproduction to date. These bags are being sold one at a time by special order only so get in touch with me as soon as you can.

Federal Issue Sack Coats – JT Martin lined, NY Depot unlined, Nathan Gale contract coat, all sizes coming in to stock.

Leather goods – .58 boxes; leather loop belts; box slings and 2 rivet scabbards are in the works.

Forage caps – Type I and Type II – Undoubtedly the best buy in the hobby at $85, these caps have the embossed leather sweatband as required in the regs as well as the curved chinstrap buckle, taken from an original and made for us for these caps. I have seen no other reproduction available, at this time with these offerings. The best deal now becomes better as for the rest of July all Federal Forage caps made by NJ ************ will carry NO shipping and handling charge! Time to get that extra cap or to upgrade! Most sizes available with more coming into stock! Please let me know what your head measurement is, in inches.

Domet Flannel Shirts – After a long hiatus, these 100% hand sewn shirts are back in stock and ready to ship.

Upcoming Runs:
    Early War Double Bag
    States Rights Single Breasted Frock Coat

One of a kind goods special pricing, limited to stock on hand:
    Penitentiary Jacket Size 42 – on sale $175
    Trimmed Commutation Jacket Size 42 – on sale $165
    Homespun Strip Quilt – on sale $175
    Federal Overcoat Size 42 – on sale $325
    RD II Trousers Size 48 X 32 – on sale $115
    Joseph Hofmann

Just added to stock!

Tapered "Type 2" cups from John Peterson. John informs me that these will be the last ones for quite awhile, so act now for one of these fine cups. Shoot me an email or a phone call to order. Cups are featured on my "Accoutrements" page.
    Joseph Hofmann

Comment

Working...
    X