Julius Jones Blanket

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Julius Jones Blanket

I just got my blanket in 3 days ago and I must say that it is beyond what I expected. Its exactly what I needed to improve my impression. I thank Matt Woodburn for his time and effort in making these fine blankets available. He is a great man to deal with and very reliable. I can't wait to do more business with him in the near future.
    Last edited by MillerTime; 01-06-2007, 03:33 PM.
    [FONT="Verdana"][COLOR="Red"][B][FONT="Impact"][FONT="Georgia"]Avery Miller[/FONT][/FONT][/B][/COLOR]
    [B]Co A, 2nd Bn, Ga Sharpshooters[/B]
    [I][B]"[I]Cox's Wildcats[/I]"[/B][/I]
    [B]Co A, 64th Illinois
    [I][B]"[I]Yates Sharpshooters[/I]"[/B][/FONT][/I][/B]

Re: Julius Jones Blanket

While I admit that I am more than a little late to the litter on this one, after some unperceived effort, I managed to land myself a Julius Jones blanket; I couldn't be happier with it. The coarse and the weave are simply top-notch, making it a true work of greatness. I second Avery's praise for the item without any hesitation. More articles of this quality and caliber are desperately needed in the hobby. Kudos to Matt for his production value and his keen eye for detail!

Comment

Where can one of these blankets be had?
      J. Dylan Woodliff

Armory Guards
      Snake Nation Disciples

"We cannot but pity the boy who has never fired a gun. He is no more humane, while his education has been sadly neglected."- Henry David Thoreau

Comment

Only via the graces of someone who is willing enough to part with one, I'm afraid.

Comment

Working...
        X