Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Who wants a handsewn shirt?

Folks,

Over the past six months I have had literally dozens of inquiries about our handsewn shirts. As many of your know the gentleman that did the fine work putting these together for us had some health problems that limited his ability to sew. However, he is slowly but surely on the road to recovery and today brought me two excellent examples of his work.

For sale:

-Entirely handsewn civilian shirt size MEDIUM (will fit up to a 42.) Made of a gorgeous red and blue check. $115.00

-Entirely handsewn federal issue shirt size MEDIUM (will fit up to a 42) Made of old stock FHW domet flannel. $125.00

Since over the past several months I refused to take orders for these shirts and would not even put a waiting list together these are available on a first come first served basis ONLY. PM, email, or call me tomorrow after 9:00AM EST to place an order for either of these items. Though the gentleman who makes these is hopefully on the mend, I have no idea when we will ever have more of these, so act now!

Best Regards,
    Dan Wambaugh
    Wambaugh, White, & Company
    www.wwandcompany.com
    517-303-3609
    Become our fan on Facebook by clicking HERE

Re: Who wants a handsewn shirt?

Folks,

Don't mean to bump Chris Utley's and Chris Daley's announcements, but I've had a number of calls and emails in the last few hours and just wanted to let everyone know that the civilian shirt has been gobbled up. The issue shirt is still available, however.

Chris and Chris, please feel free to bump this post on down, I just wanted to save folks the bother of calling in here.

Thank you!

Best,
    Dan Wambaugh
    Wambaugh, White, & Company
    www.wwandcompany.com
    517-303-3609
    Become our fan on Facebook by clicking HERE

Comment

Working...
    X