24 by 18 Marquis tent for sale

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 24 by 18 Marquis tent for sale

Sutlers or Sutlers in the making: FOR SALE .... Panther tents Marquis 24 ft by 18 ft, 10 ft at ridge including all stakes, poles, ropes, uprights and ridge beam plus privacy curtain to section off sleeping area. $500.00 firm. You must pick up in Birdsboro, Pa WILL NOT SHIP!!!! Tent has seen minimal usage over a 8(?) year period. One very small hole near eave line (about the size of a dime) which has been repaired and is sound. Unique arrangement of uprights allow them to be placed anywhere along the ridge beam.

Now, knowing how these things work, let me make this statement. I AM NOT GOING OUT OF BUSINESS .........repeat, NOT GOING OUT OF BUSINESS!!!!! Please do not start any rumors!!!! Thank you. The reason I'm selling the tent is twofold....first, I've been so busy with orders that I have not had time to make up stock to go out in the field, and secondly, I'm not getting any younger and the hassle of a 24 by 18 tent is just a bit more than I want to deal with. If the future allows for my participation in the field, I will be buying a much smaller tent to house my goods.

Tim Bender
    T P & H Trading Co
    phone 610 582 0327
    Timothy Bender
Working...
X