Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

CS Officer's frock & civilian trousers by Neal Sexton offered by Carter & Jasper

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• CS Officer's frock & civilian trousers by Neal Sexton offered by Carter & Jasper

I have just received more clothing items made by Neal Sexton. As many of you know, Neal's work is superb and each piece has a tremendous amount of handwork in it. Currently, I have the following made by Neal:

1. CS Officer's Double Breasted Frock Coat - made from Cadet gray jeans, with black polished cotton and homespun lining. Nearly completely handsewn, with EXTENSIVE handsewing, ALL visible sewing done by hand, including the breast quilting. Also, hand applied "chicken guts" on the sleeves. Comes with Lieutenant's ranking already affixed to the collar, but could be removed for other ranks. This coat does not currently have buttons, but we will add the buttons if the customer supplies them for no extra cost. Size 46-48. Price $499 plus shipping costs. ONE OF A KIND, NOT A "RUN".

2. Civilian trousers - size 36-37 made from wool plaid cloth. Again, nearly completely handsewn with ALL VISIBLE SEWING DONE BY HAND. These trousers are also completely lined with cotton, and have an original buckle in the back and original buttons. Very nice trousers. $149 plus shipping costs. Again, these are one of a kind trousers and not a run.

If interested in either item, contact me at carterandjasper@yahoo.com, or call 615-533-7017.

Thank you.
    Attached Files
    Chris Utley
    South Union Mills
    [url]www.southunionmills.com[/url]
    [url]www.facebook.com/southunionmills[/url]

Re: CS Officer's frock & civilian trousers by Neal Sexton offered by Carter & Jasper

Wow. I can testify of Neal's sewing ability. His buttonholes are awesome. I own several items Neal has made me over the years and I consider him one of the best craftsman in the hobby.

Mark Berrier
    North State Rifles
    Mark Berrier

Comment

Prices reduced!!!!!!!!!!!

Prices on both of these items have been reduced.

The price on the frock coat has been reduced to $425.

The price on the trousers has been reduced to $125.

Shipping will be added to cost of both items. Neal's work is superb, and we need to move these items so Neal can work on some more interesting things for us.
      Chris Utley
      South Union Mills

Comment

Re: CS Officer's frock & civilian trousers by Neal Sexton offered by Carter & Jasper

Hi Chris,
        I just left you a voice message regarding the posted officer's frock.
        I'm actually pretty interested, do you still have this officer's frock?
        I left my phone contact credentials with you on VM.
        Thanks!
        Ken
        Brentwood, CA:):)
        I remain, as ever, your humble and obedient servant,
        Ken DeSoto Ramoz

Comment

Folks,

Thank you for your interest in these items, but they have both been sold and now have very happy homes. Thank you.
          Chris Utley
          South Union Mills

Comment

Working...
          X