New Civilian clothing items at Carter & Jasper

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New Civilian clothing items at Carter & Jasper

I have several new items being added to stock and wanted to detail them on the AC first before I put them on the website or posted ads on any other forums. Shipping costs will be added to the price of all items.

First, I have new vests made from the old Joe Covais pattern. These are civilian vests with a fold down collar. Buttons are not currently on the vests, but can be included with the vest.

1. Blue cotton "diaper" type weave with homspun lining and green polished cotton back. Size 42. $125

2. Light gray cotton window pane plaid vest, with blue polished cotton back. Size 44. $125

3. "Brick" colored plaid cotton vest, with homspun check lining and blue polished cotton back. Size 46 $125

4. California Miner's overshirt, maroon wool flannel with black tape trim and white glass china buttons. Awesome looking shirt, size "L" that will fit up to 46. $125

5. Cotton jean trousers, made by Jodi Nolan, darker color. Nice weight cloth, offered in size 34 and 36. $135

6. Cotton jean trousers, made by Jodi Nolan, dark "gray green" color, size 32. $135

7. Also pictured are the new colors and patterns of shirtings that are being offered. These are sized 42 through approx. 48 and are made with full "bloused" type sleeve. Half lined with cotton muslin. $75

If interested in any of these items, contact me at carterandjasper@yahoo.com or call 615-533-7017. Items will be added to the website this week, along with more new items.
    Attached Files
    Chris Utley
    South Union Mills
    [url]www.southunionmills.com[/url]
    [url]www.facebook.com/southunionmills[/url]
Working...
X